Chapter 2

Green pov.

Getting out of the car Blue opens my door for me and Shadow offers me a hand up. We've all been trying to be extra romantic with each other since the marriage. Red and Vio have started to ignore each other as well, it's depressing really, we all know it was just for the adoption, but we're all jealous and they just feel guilty.

So as a way to try and feel better about the worse part of this entire process, they have to see Red's parents and suffer. And we get to design the baby's room it should be fun, at least we are being part of the process.

Going in to the store I recheck the list we created

*Crib, Mattress, Blanket and other Bedding

*Changing table and Cover

*Bookshelf 

*Diaper bag (Vio's parents are providing a special garbage can for in home)

*Stroller and Carrier

*A car seat organizer

Our budget is 5000 dollars, must be here and set up by Friday.

Going in, Blue heads to a new location, Ikea cause they have a lot of good stuff (A/n none of my references were from Ikea...I don't know if they sell all this either...) We want to go for a dark colored theme, it's far to predictable to get white and pastel pink and blue, we don't even know our baby's gender yet. Blue goes to the cribs and sleepers. 

"Well we have no clue what their going to be so we have to hold off on" Shadow says with a smirk. Blue rolls his eyes picking out a black base crib, with white barred (300). Recording his number on the piece of paper in his hand. Shadow picks out a water proof mattress (51). And a black starry blanket (52) and the rest of the proper bedding all in black (170).

I head over to the dressers looking for the changing tables, I find a slate grey one with a textured drawers costing 1,915 without the tax, cause in North America they just love to add extra work. I pick up a navy blue hamper cover for 51. Blue comes over with a simple white bookshelf picked out for 489. 

Shadow goes downstairs taking a 86 dollar diaper bag, in a mixed grey from the strands. Taking a few minutes we find a black and blue stroller with a car seat organizer as well thankfully just for 347.96. Giving us a bill of 3,635.06 including the tax.

(A/n sorry if it's boring...)