Chapter 50

Red pov.

I see that woman I dread seeing, and take Majora to Shadow and Vaati. So I can go and get rid of the two aging Asians. Vaati there, awake and can clearly tell somethings wrong as I tell them to stay put. Going down stairs it gets harder to keep the tears in, I have to get those two away from the house before I can break down. Ayano is a nightmare to deal with on a good day.

Getting to the back I open it and can tell Ayano has been pushing Vio to his limit. She turns to me that creepy empty smile turning to face me. "Out now. I need to talk to Vio, and You can't be here until the matter is dealt with," I barely keep my voice steady as I say it. Her smile turns to a sour frown. However Taro holds her arm saying how they did need to go back anyway and shouldn't have come uninvited to begin with.

"Red What is it?" Vio asks and I just break down crying. I can't lose my baby, not Majora, not to that thing, not again. "Red please tell me what's wrong," He asks his emotions clearly going a bit crazy. 

"M-Majora's seeing th-th-e mask!" I tell him squeezing him tightly. 

"What?! when did this start! Where is he?" He really did grow to love Majora.

"I put him upstairs with Shadow and Vaati so I could get rid of your parents," I tell him only now remembering what that thing did to Vaati when it killed Majora. Vio seeing this as well runs up stairs. 

Waking Shadow up, "What's going on?..." He asks groggy from just waking up. 

"Pack you and Vaati a bag." He orders scaring the two children. I take the two to the other room to try and calm them down. Their eye's glossy from crying.

"What's going on? Why are you sending me away?" Vaati starts asking fearing that he won't come back. 

"We aren't sending you away, you'll be with Shadow the whole time remember. There's just something really bad following Majora, and until it goes away again we need to keep you safe and out of the way. Now go start packing sweetie," I tell him in summary as we are short on time and this is urgent.