Chapter 68

Vio pov.

With the kids finally gone I can do something I've wanted to do for awhile. Since Blue defended and possibly saved his life I've wanted to do something special for him. Something sexual, (a/n there is sex feel free to skip) but kids are a major cock block. Staying in a hotel is a bit too much of a waste of money. Car causes disturbances and Impa can't be constantly taking them. We can rotate who's caring for them but we can get pretty busy, and scheduling sex isn't much of a habit. 

So feeling both horny and wanting Blue, I put on a sweater I got a few weeks back and laid down on my stomach, checking over some old notes I got online. I of course have a digital copy in case these get damaged. As I hear Blue come back, I put my legs up, ankles crossed and  bent to be over my ass. 

"Hey Vio you home?" he asks knowing I decided to take the day off, and that Red is taking the day to go to the spa.

"I'm in our room~" I put condoms and lube both on the table while preparing myself. He comes in as I put my book away as I give him the sexiest smirk I can. 

"Oh you little shit!~" he pretends to be a bit shocked as he comes over me. Getting on top of me I slowly turn myself over as he starts to strip. I join him tossing his belt to the side. He continues to get his pants off as I reach for the condom.

As he gets it on I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms around his shoulders and neck. I kiss the corner of his mouth carefully trying to get into his mouth. He lets me even sucking on it a tiny bit as he grabs the lube. 

"What are you?~" I ask a bit needy honestly. 

"I'm going to prep you my little flower~" He tells me a tortuous smile on his face. I whine kinda just wanting to get to the good stuff, fingering is great just not what I want right now.

He coats his fingers slowly pushing them into me. I moan squeezing his shoulders, he started with two so it won't be two long. I moan feeling them scissor me, I shift my legs wanting them further in. Blue continues to torture me taking things ever slowly. The bastard. 

"Blue please!~" I beg him squeezing his free arm hugging it. He chuckles adding a third finger in thrusting them a bit.

I whine more kissing his cheek and making baby doll eyes at him. "Fine flower just don't blame me when it hurts~" He tells me removing them from inside me. I readjust myself slowly lowering myself on to his dick. There may be a bit more pain than normal but I still like it. Blue grits his teeth working to remain in a slow pace for me. I kiss him sputtering about how much I love him holding myself to my chest.

He hits my prostate causing me to scream and bite into his shoulder to mute myself. He squeezes me close "I love you so much~" he tells me as he spends his efforts pleasuring me. I kiss his cheek before crying out and cumming right then and there. I lean on him satisfied as he takes his time to cum.