Chapter 34

Impa pov.

"So you adopted another child" I comment as Red puts the food on the table. 

"Not quite, have you seen the news report on the revealed abuse and possible murder..." Green says anxiously squeezing the base of his fork. I have seen it, few to no details were given in order to protect the child's identity.

"So they are the child mentioned in the story, you're the ones that found them?" I ask being clear about it. 

"Yes, Majora told me I needed to check the front door, I did just cause I wanted to go back to sleep. Found him half frozen on the porch," Blue tells me glancing at the stairs. It's clear they care deeply for them.

Red takes a moment to get the three kids down there, their food. So I start asking the questions about the child "How old is he?" I start with it being simple enough. 

"Five just a few months short of a full year younger than Majora," Vio says as we hear the kids movie starts up with Red still down there.

"How has he taken to living here?" I ask starting to eat the pasta Red made. 

"Vaati was originally very shy and fearful, Jenny had us documented all his behaviors each day and what exactly was happening during them," Vio tells me keeping things as formal as possible. His voice in his emotionless state. The one you have to worry about if his lovers aren't around.

Red comes up and joins us, meaning time for my final question, "Do you plan on keeping Vaati, or will he be going in the system?" Red looks mortified for a good few seconds. 

Green steps in and answers "We're keeping them, Vio has already told Jenny to make sure it can't be used in an appeal. The courts and lawyers are all aware of this. Vaati does not, and they have been told that as well, but is not officially written anywhere" Green explains.