Chapter 49

Majora pov.

I get up from the the ground surrounded by the trees. Something wrong with the thing staring into my back, making ticking noises. It's so loud, I can still hear the birds chirping and the running feet of the squirrels, but it cuts through it all. It's deafening but it's just in the back of my head. I whine holding my head while leaving the small spot of trees.

I walk over to Red hugging him. "You tired Cookie?" He asks brushing his hand through my hair. 

"It's watching me..." I tell him not having a name for it. 

"What's watching you Cookie?..." He asks me a small frown on his face from hearing my tone. 

"I don't know what it is but it looks like an evil heart..." I tell him sniveling a bit.

....

I look at him when he doesn't say anything. He's not moving just staring with fear written in his eyes. "Red?..." I ask starting to get really worried. They've never worried about my hallucinations like this before. They always worry about me and what Vio calls my Mentaruherusu. But they have never actually been afraid of any of the things I tell them about them.

"Majora we're going home and Vio and I need to have an important conversation. How long has it been following you?" He tells me standing up with me. 

"I came to you right away..." I answer quietly. 

"Is it doing anything?" He asks me next taking my hand and leading me home. 

"It keeps on making these ticking sounds," I tell him my head starting to hurt a little.

"Oh no... don't let it be like last time..." he says under his breathe and I whimper. 

"Describe what it looks like to me..." He tells me as we start walking a little faster, it's getting a little hard for me to keep up. 

"It has these huge yellow eyes, with all these markings on it, and a lot of yellow spikes," I tell him as we start to see the house. 

"Nothing else?" He asks as we reach the door. 

"No.." I tell him starting to cry a little. 

He crouches down hugging me "Thank the Goddesses, you're not in trouble, me and the others just need to figure out what we're going to do okay?" He tells me which I nod to.