Chapter 70

Link pov.

Putting them in the car Vaati keeps on drifting off. Dark told me that he had a nightmare and because he was the closest to Shadow and Blue he kinda latched on. It was 6 am and Vaati didn't fall asleep until after Dark left for work at 10 a clock. We don't even know when Vaati actually woke up either. So he will be napping through the car ride to say the least.

Assuming Majora doesn't talk everyone's ears off. He slept great last night and is cheerful to say the least. He's talking to one of his imaginary friends or hallucination right now in fact. Apparently this Skull kid is right on the front seat with his two fairy pals. It's sweet but Majora isn't the most aware of his volume. So he can get to be way too loud. Exactly what we don't need.

Leaving the city limits I thank the stars that they added two lanes before me and Dark moved here. Originally there were only two lanes for the main entrance from the south but it needed three for years so thankfully they eventually added the two new lanes. There isn't exactly public transportation that goes between cities so that has to be done by car or much more expensive bus. Most people drive and Vaati and Majora are far too young to go without an adult anyways.

"So what are you two talking about?" I ask from my seat a bit bored and curious. 

"He's telling me about how in another world you were known as the Hero of Time," Majora tells me seemingly enamoring me. 

"Well that sounds interesting, how exactly did I get that title?" I ask him hearing him giggle a bit. 

"Well apparently you were raised by a tree in a forest where only children lived," he starts explaining before going into this elaborate story.

"You'd make a good writer," I tell him after he gets to the bit about the princess sending me back in time; to warn her father with proof in order to stop the original attack. 

"What makes you think that?" He asks kicking the air just barely missing the seat. 

"Well the story you just told me. If you have access to another world's legends why not use it?" I tell him with a smile.