Chapter 22

Majora pov.

As the last of my day working parents leave, Red places three large scrap books on the table. "So we're loo-king for who h-he remin-ds you of," I comment turning through the pages. Most of they were of our family before I entered the picture. I know that because Blue's Mom (my Meemaw) moved to the U.S state Arizona, before my first birthday. There's lots of pictures of Red, Blue and Shadow in this one. 

"Vio liked to take pictures of us and Green's a bit camera shy, so that's why there's so few of them," Red tells me kissing the top of my head.

"Uncle Dark!" I comment excitedly pointing at the picture of him in 'corruption' makeup. 

"We are actually going to send you to Edmonton in the spring. Link told me they got a new roommate, they want to introduce you to him," Red tells me getting a wide smile from me at the prospect of visiting them.

"I don't think I'm going to find who they remind us of in these books," Red comments after a few minutes. 

I look up frowning, "why?" 

"These books are too personal, we'd remember if they were in there," Red closes them up stacking them. 

"What about your year books, those are not personal?..." I ask tilting my head. 

"That's a great idea Cookie, why don't we get the one where we met who we named you after," Red tells me getting up.

I quickly follow as he goes into his room. He grabs a black stool getting it from the top shelf. He passes it to me and I rush back to the table. He laughs following me, "I'm happy you're such an upbeat child," he tells me sitting back in his spot. I giggle looking through the book.

"There!" I point to a boy with the same pretty hair, and bright red eyes. 

Red looks at the picture surprised, "You're right... Could you move your hand? It's blocking the the name..." he asks me as I move it with a proud smile. 

He wraps his arm around me reading it "Vaati... we used to know him, not very well and he wasn't exactly the best person..." he tells me kissing my head.

...

"Can I give him a toy?" I ask looking at him. 

He snaps his attention back to me "Are you sure? You might not get it back sweetie," he warns me, rubbing my back a little. 

"I have an old panther toy I don't play with, he might like it," I know it's probably going to be given to someone else because I don't really play with it anymore. And he doesn't have any, so he might like it.

I nod getting up to give it to him. Red smiles at me watching me take it from my closet. I go into the guest room and look around for him. I check under the bed and smile seeing him curled into a ball. He seems scared of me as I put the toy in front of him. He moves further away with a very little sound following.