Chapter 76

Sheik pov.

Being both has always been a part of my identity to be honest. But society doesn't want me to be both. Most people who are non-binary or genderfluid just go to their biological bathroom and change room. Normal trans people just try to get their schools to let them into their true gender's change room. My case is rare and difficult being both means their isn't one that plays to my identity or genitals.

Restrooms are a lot easier I go to the closest one. Changing rooms especially when at school or anywhere where they assign lockers are the tricky ones. Because I have to commit to whatever one I get stuck in. So I get the same bullshit conversation every year. So taking a break from everyone thinking I'm a girl cause I choose the better groomed crowd to suffer with.

Seeing Majora makes things a little better. Especially when you realize the kid is either going to be the most sexual person alive or asexual. It's an all or nothing roll with that boy and we'll probably discover which one it is with him in a dress and pin up shoes. He's still trying to make money by making art for the blind. He'd do great if the said blind was looking for art.

Vaati took some time to adjust to but he's nice even if he is very strange. He's definitely relaxed with the staring. I don't think he has any real attachment to his gender honestly. He gets annoyed under normal circumstances but is willing to create a whole alter ego, or lie just in ballet. To be fair due to some unfortunate statistics it does make sense that he would completely lack curves of any sort.

Mother has been upping my training recently, making it so I need to have specific plans to do inconsequential tasks, with a high notice rate. That way my skills will always be improving. The problem is the staff and certain students have figured this out, making it a lot harder. Too be honest I'm not certain how much of this I'm doing for me, and how much it is for my mother.