Chapter 52

Green pov.

Going home I start to see a lot of texts from Vio. Looking over them there's definitely something up. 

It starting with 'Call Mr. Deku, and tell him you will now be going on the Banff trip,' The rest is we'll explain when you get here, you will need two twin beds if that's an option otherwise make sure there's a couch.

The reason why I hadn't been originally been going was because, of two things. First Vio has been a little clingy these past few weeks and it's not a good idea to go on a trip while he's like that. Second with Vaati now in our lives and us trying to adopt him, we need all hands on deck sorting through everything. So Vio to text me like this ordering me to go, something is definitely up, and there's no arguing with Vio like that.

Pulling up I show Blue the texts, telling him I'll be calling Mr. Deku about the Banff trip like he asked. 

"This is exactly what I don't want to come home to," He says shaking his head a little. 

"You don't know what it is, but then again neither do I and I already know I agree with you," I tell him dialing the number into my phone.

"Green what do you need, you never call on your day off, what do you need?" He asks after picking up. 

"I'll be going on the Banff trip assuming there's still a spot available," I tell him not knowing how else to start this conversation. 

"I thought you said that you couldn't, what changed, and yes there is a spot," He tells me. 

"Something happened, I don't know what it is yet. Vio just told me to, and said to ask if it was possible to get a room with two beds." I tell him, he's used to knowing something is up with Vio.

Going in I see the concern on Blue's face. "Green I got your bag packed for the trip," Shadow tells me putting a bag onto another two. 

"Okay, someone just tell me what's going on," I say watching as Red cradles Majora. Vio sighs taking me upstairs to the bedroom. 

"Majora's seeing the mask. you and Shadow are going to take Vaati and keep him safe. We'll work on keeping Majora safe," Vio tells me clearly upset.