Chapter 43

Vio pov.

I lean into Blue's chest and feel his beautiful muscles the hot springs was the perfect way to feel it. Blue rubs my back as Green dips back into the water. "Well aren't you two cuddly?~" he teases while he squeezes beside us in between us and a tattooed man. 

"While we haven't come here in over a year and I haven't had my fill of love from any of you," I tell him in a half fake whine.

"He is right about that, Majora has been needing a bit extra help in math so he's been busy doing that. Vaati and the process of adopting him is also a pain to say the least," Blue comes to my defense pulling Green a bit closer. 

Green nods "It will get better, but for now and a while into the foreseeable future it's insanely busy" he confirms as I nuzzle Blue's chest.

"Want to go buy some fudge for the others and ourselves?" Blue asks like it's an actual question. 

Green voices my thoughts "of course, what kind of monster doesn't get fudge here?" Blue chuckles and admits that was a stupid question. 

"We should probably get out of here before we actually boil in here," Blue comments listening to me groan a little.

He is right and we get up and go through the torture of leaving the hot spring, then go to the streets. When we find the fudge shop we pick a nice variety of their yummy fudges, before going to one of the rock shops. We aren't sure why there's so many here, probably no normal person thinks about buying rocks while they're at home, but we aren't complaining.

There's only a few things we do in Banff. We go to the hot springs as the second last thing we do before going home, or we go up the gondola to the mountain as the second thing, never both for some reason. We buy tumbled rocks no matter what, we could we heading to the hospital cause someone is dying but we'll still end up with fucking rocks. Fudge, the second thing we always get. We go into stores and treat them as a free art gallery, head into the animal museum for a bit. A third of the time one of us will get a geode, and half of that it stays a together as an ugly paper weight.