Chapter 89

Vio pov.

"Vaati we need to get going," I tell my child who's still working on his social work. He's been having a couple issues with that lately. I've been planning on helping him once we get back. We have an agreement over his hair, he can grow it out as long as he wants, as he takes care of it. Doesn't get split ends which it has yet to do. However he wants bangs and none of us know how to cut bangs. So we take him about bi yearly to the hair dresser.

Majora went once, we haven't taken him back as he doesn't know how to sit still with anyone else. That and he doesn't care about it enough for us to pay to get his hair done. So Red will help him dye it and bleach the two highlights he decided he wanted to have. And goes to the park when Vaati is taken.

Vaati gets up with a sigh. He's getting better with dealing with shifts in schedule. He does in fact have autism. And like expected. We had to make minimum changes and there wasn't any issues. He needs a schedule, that's a good thing to have to begin with. He needs to know when something is changing or happening. Gee respecting a child by telling them what is happening.

Today he seems like he doesn't want to talk. As in he just doesn't want to talk, he's not in a bad mood or anything, he doesn't want to talk. The reason I make a big deal out of all of these minor things, is because I have dealt with 30 different families whining about how awful their autistic child is. Only one was low functioning, and 27 were very much high functioning. Vaati grabs a picture of the hair he wants and on the side written only touch the bangs.

So at the moment making a big deal about just how fucking little it takes to raise a child with Autistic, compared to a 'normal' child. Oh your daughter doesn't immediately make eye contact. Too bad. She's fucking two and will make eye contact within a minute of talking. Oh no the world will end because a toddler doesn't make eye contact the second your ass starts throwing your temper tantrum. I'm becoming a real big fan of the idea of neutering humans.

I am leaning more and more into criminal because at least then I'm suppose to want to bash their heads in.