Chapter 101

Blue pov.

Taking Majora and Vaati to the park there's a few necessary rules. One they both need to given a tracking device on them. We got them some bracelets when they were little for that purpose. Because Majora both lacks awareness and has hallucinations making it pretty difficult to keep track of him, and very easy for him to get lost. Vaati will just sneak off somewhere to be alone and will either lose track of time, or fall asleep.

I'm going to get them both ice cream. Majora is cutely aware that we are being a bit extra nice. Vaati is fully aware of it and is already expecting some bad news. Vaati is incredibly smart, you can tell he has already eliminated it being a money issue as Red bought a few extra things a few days ago. He's very much trying to figure it out.

Sheik has said that when they come over tomorrow that they are going to tell them about them moving in a few months. We would have told them but it is simply not our right to tell. It could very much damage their relationship and trust if we told them. We are also pretty unsure on how we plan on telling them that we're considering moving there as well.

Going up to the shop I laugh at the little at the sign. "Remember stealing means we go out of business," it's really cute. Vaati looks over the options seeming to stop on lemon sherbet. 

Majora looks at it making a comment "that should be the name of some really white nail polish... I want rock road please," Vaati just points at the lemon clearly not in a talking mood.

I pay for theirs and my wildberry. It's pretty early in the season but it's been pretty sunny lately so yeah we're getting ice cream. "How's work going for you?" Vaati asks after a good moment. 

"Good, workload is starting to shrink as the new years resolutions are slowly not showing up. Most still end up paying the gym for my time for about three more months, they pay for the normal membership about year round," I go into more detail than ever needed, but I enjoy talking to him.