Chapter 69

Dark pov.

Being a day sleeper there are a few obstacles to spending time with my nephews, but I always find the good movies to show them a bit above their age. I do talk to the parents I'm not going to negate their control. And I ain't stupid enough to show Jurassic park, or horror films in general. I was debating on suggesting I show them Gremlins but with Vaati being both younger and having PTSD... yeah no.

I had popcorn made with Vaati's odd request to use the noodle flavoring instead of the normal types of powder used on popcorn. Due to how big the packet was all three of the popcorn buckets had to have it. I taught Vaati my powder trick to keep the bottom clean, by mixing the powder into the melted butter. That way it doesn't just fall to the bottom.

I had them already in the pull out bed with a blanket that can easily be washed once we're done. Vaati is hugging that bat plushie sitting in the bed after Ravio took them for a walk so they be a bit easier to settle down. I get them some cups of diluted ginger ale, not by much but it is diluted so they don't get a sugar rush like the last time Majora was here.

I give Vaati his popcorn sitting down beside him as Majora already has his hand on the remote. I put on Kipo, not quite a movie but being a Preteen show it fits, We'll be watching it over the week already having gotten to the middle of the season. I think that it might be possible for Vaati to connect and understand Wolf having come from abuse.

Vaati already really likes how they have given to characters a nice red shade of eyes. And how they aren't evil, red eyes are very rare in both fiction and real life, but it's near impossible to find one that isn't evil or some kind of monster. I know it's not meant to be realistic considering that the other half black character has pink eyes but it's still very nice that Wolf and her father do.