Chapter 67

Vaati pov.

Being in a new place I don't feel well. I was put in a pull out bed with Majora. Dark is who I feel safest with, Link is a lot closer with Majora and Ravio is very weird. I don't like him. He isn't a threat but he's very dependant on my apparent uncles. He's also loud and lazy. I wish the apartment had a better place I could hide in too.

Link and Ravio said they were taking us to a mall today. They were going to take Majora to an amusement park but don't want me being uncomfortable. I don't know a lot about amusement parks but they said there's lots of yelling and screaming. Ravio did do something smart he got both of us the same outfit so it's easier to keep track of us, I don't like the yellow though...

I stick to Link as we enter the place. It's so crowded, I'm not even sure how we're all managing to breathe in here. "What would you like to look at?" Link asks us, Majora already bouncing in place. 

"I want to see the boat!" Majora says pulling on Link's sleeve a little. I just stay close to him knowing that There's zero way I could find them if I got separated.

Link sees that I'm not as involved in this picks me up. I squirm so that he gets the idea to properly ask. He puts me back down and properly asks this time to which I accept. "Majora could you slow down, you're going to run into someone," Link lectures carefully grabbing his upper arm. Majora finally calms down as the apparent ship is in view.

No one is on is on it, but a few statues of pirates are placed within the enclosure. I don't get why Majora is so excited about it. I know it's cool but the statues kinda take me out of it. I'd like to see if they used that level of detail inside the ship or if it's just a glorified staff room. Or worst the water is drained from the bathroom. Or it could just be used for birthday parties.