Chapter 33

Sheik pov.

We finally get to go see Majora again. We haven't been over in a bit over a month. Odd we normally go over at least once a week. Mother said something came up and that it was a private matter. I asked if it appropriate to ask about it, she told me to ask them if they'd be okay with sharing it.

Mother may be able to learn almost anything about anyone, but she believes what isn't our business, isn't our business. I'm more than happy with that.

I get my shoes on heading out the door with her. We start to walk over to their house about three blocks heading away from my school. It's a short walk easy enough to do regularly. Reaching them Majora answers giving me a big hug. I hug back as mother enters their home. "I missed you!" Majora almost squeals it happily, not letting go of me. 

"I missed you as well," I tell him calmly moving to let go so he will.

He does so rushing up stairs telling his parents we're here. Red is cooking in the kitchen, Shadow is likely getting dressed. Green comes downstairs with a smile "It has been too long," he says greeting us. 

"I agree, however I would like to know if you'd be willing to tell us why?" She asks after a small nod of hello.

"Of course it'll be easier to show first." Green tells us leading us downstairs to set up. I've been told me and Majora will be eating downstairs while watching a movie. They need to have adult discussions. Majora rushes back to us tackling me with another hug. I fall bit catch us on the couch, Majora has always been like this. Aggressively affectionate.

Green's putting in Toy Story, while I can hear Blue walking down here. I'm rather surprised when I look up to see a terrified tiny child clinging to him for dear life. Blue's holding them securely but they are holding on for dear life. Impa raises her eyebrow as the little thing is put down, yet immediately climbs right back up him scared.

"Vaati they won't hurt you, We're putting a movie on for you, you don't even need to talk okay," Blue tells them barely able to convince them to let go.