220

It took me a minute to grasp what was happening. He slowly approached me with a smug look on his face as he reached out to grab me. I took a few seconds to look him over. He was a very tall man, close to seven feet tall from what I could tell, with pale white skin, and dull brown eyes. Regardless of his seemingly docile build, he was still incredibly strong from what I could tell, and what I had experienced.

 Normally I would have fought back, but the fresh wounds still causing a fair amount of pain, I wasn't able to move nearly as much, and I was certainly much weaker than normal. As he grabbed my hair and yanked me to my feet, my mind went from pain and intense hunger, to not allowing this to happen. I locked my eyes on his and gave him the best intimidating look I could, but to no avail. 

"You're a fine looking young one. We might want to keep you around for a bit longer still... So you can.... Service us." He said before tossing me back to the ground.

I landed on my stomach. I coughed as I inhaled a small amount of dust, before I began to lift myself back to my feet. Before I could fully stand, I felt the soldiers hand come down hard on my back, forcing me down to my knees, followed by a blade poking into my back.

"Make a sound, and you'll die." He said before pulling the blade away and setting it down beside him.

I heard him chuckle as he got down on his knees behind me. I shook my head, trying to convince myself that this wasn't happening as he started to removing my lower half of clothes, exposing my body to him. I felt him penetrate my body as his firm hands gripped my legs, holding me firmly in place. I tried to take my mind away from it, but the lack of care with every thrust he made was difficult to ignore, considering that he was a much larger, and stronger person than I was. I Began to silently cry as my head dropped, knowing that there wasn't anything I could do to stop what was happening to me. My fingers gripped the dirt under my hands as I tried with everything I could to hold back the sobs and screams I so desperately wanted to let out. Why I didn't just scream, to end my life, I don't know. 

I looked over my shoulder briefly, stupidly trying to see the mans face, but was greeted with a brutal slap that was followed by my hair being forcibly pulled back, bringing my head up to his.

"Keep your eyes forward. Unless I tell you to move, you don't. Understand?" He said firmly.

I tightly shut my eyes, before nodding lightly.

"Okay. Okay I'm sorry." I said in fear.

He shoved me back to the ground and continued to violate me for several more minutes, before he let out a heavy breath, and then slowly stood up. 

I remained on my knees, unsure of what to do. After a minute or so, I slowly stood up and put my clothing back on, just as he did his. As he slipped his shirt on over his torso, he gave me a grim look, before putting one finger over his mouth, indicating that I was to be quiet. Me being terrified, I silently nodded my head. He nodded back, grinned, then turned and walked out of my cell, and locking the gate behind him before walking away. I fell back against the wall of my cell, and began to cry profusely, feeling utterly defeated, hopeless, and pointless. In a desperate attempt to prevent myself from becoming pregnant, I took some of the water that was provided for me, and did my best to flush myself out with it. After several minutes, I felt that I had done all I could do. I drank what remained of the water before collapsing onto the ground, sobbing.

"Please come back for me." I said through my tears.