[Chapter 020] - Admiration Is Controlling

[Hiccup's Point Of Veiw]
............................................................

I chose Astrid and carefully pointed at her, trying not to make her notice my movements. Tuffnut went over and held a hand over Astrid's head to make sure it was her I chose.

"Well, Seer, That person is, in fact, a Werewolf," Tuffnut said as over dramatically as he possibly could.

I could hear some quiet gasps from the other players and I saw Jack and Snotlout trying to hold their mouth shut. I was then asked to go back to sleep...

Every time I tried to accuse Astrid of being a Werewolf, it just felt so hard - I mean, it's hard to just play against her in the first place. And if she was being accused, I couldn't even get myself to vote for her to get executed.

Also, the fact that I knew as soon as Astrid was gone, the other Werewolf would go for me, so I better be quiet. This would be a much harder game than I expected.

We continued the game one more round. I realized that I wasn't actually being targeted ever by neither the Werewolves or the Spellcaster at any time in the game. This night Anna was targeted and killed by the Werewolves, and that meant that this was our last chance to win the game, we had to execute a Werewolf this time or we would lose.

I had searched Jack, Astrid, and Ruffnut. That leaves me with the choice between Fishlegs and Elsa because I already knew who the first Werewolf was...

"I accuse Elsa!" Fishlegs said seriously and pointed at her. "She hasn't said a single word or made a single expression this round. I think she is happy about Anna being killed by the Werewolves" he continued.

"Ah, huh, any who seconds on that?" Tuffnut asked and looked around.

"Me!" Ruffnut shouted and threw her hands in the air. "Fishlegs is right. She has been acting a little strange lately" she said and narrowed her eyes at Elsa.

"Elsa, do you have anything to say in defense?" Tuffnut asked as he checked his notepad.

"First of all, I haven't said a single word in the whole game. And second, if I was a Werewolf, I wouldn't probably have killed Anna because then you would know it was me. And lastly, why are you suddenly accusing me Fishlegs? Are you hiding something from us?" Elsa threw back at them with a smirk and arms crossed.

"Well, okay then. We are starting a vote, anyone who votes Elsa to be a Werewolf?" Tuffnut asked.

There was some silence among us and no one other than Fishlegs raised their hands.

"I accuse Fishlegs!" Astrid yelled and stood up, pointing at him. Fishlegs squirmed in fright. He really tried to look innocent.

"I second that!" Elsa shouted and stood up as well. Now Fishlegs tried to look even more innocent.

"Okay, do we start the voting?" Tuffnut asked. "Who votes for Fishleg?"

"I do!" Astrid and Elsa said in unison. I looked over at Ruffnut with a questioning face.

She slowly began raising her hand. I decided to raise my hand as well, maybe Fishlegs was the other Werewolf. Then he and Astrid tried to make double-dealing.

"Fishlegs, the village has voted, you will now proceed to your execution," Tuffnut said with a smirk and took a look at his notepad.

He looked up from the notepad and shook his head. "I'm sorry, village, but this day would be the last. You have just killed an innocent villager, and the werewolves will now be able to eat you all"

He looked around at all of us. "Werewolves, reveal yourselves" he ordered. I immediately looked at Astrid. She laughed and turned over her card, revealing a picture of a Werewolf.

I quickly looked over to Elsa and Ruff. Then Elsa began to laugh. "We got ya!" she said and turned her card around as well.

How could I not have thought of that... Of course, it was Elsa... But they played well though!

I turned my card over, showing everyone that I was the Seer. Ruffnut, on the other hand, was just an innocent Villager as well. We laughed and talked about our actions at night. Turned out that Jack was the Spellcaster and because of his quick death, he wasn't able to target anyone... Kind of sad, it would definitely have made the game a lot more fun.

We packed down the game and went over to the snack bar to quickly get some more drinks. I thought I would be kind to Astrid, so I took her cup and went over to refill it. She didn't notice, she was busy praising Elsa for being good at defensive-speaks. I filled both of our cups with cola and went over to the table with them.

I sat down the cup in front of her and carefully sat down at my chair. She turned around and looked at her glass, smiled sweetly and looked at me. "Thank, you" she whispered. I couldn't stop blushing at her words, I felt a little embarrassed, but the others didn't seem to realize my red cheeks... maybe because of the light in here.

After some time we all agreed to play Wii since the twins had some pretty cool games where you can be up to 10 persons.

Ruffnut turned on their big flatscreen TV and handed out the controllers. The game we were playing was an extended version on Wii Sports Resort. It sounded kind of fun, we all could battle in the different kinds of sports.

Then it wasn't your turn, you could sit on the sofa together with all the others and watch the player do his or her best.

It was fun to watch, especially when it was Elsa's turn, she didn't quite have the technique in Bowling and Snowboarding.

I really loved seeing Astrid perform though, she was so good at every sport. I couldn't help but just gaze at her... so... beautiful...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Getting Dark Outside]