[Chapter 072] - Finally To Pleasure

[Astrid's Point Of View]

......................................................................

Hiccup and I were now sitting in his room on his bed, watching Twilight on his flatscreen TV. Yeah, I know... But I kind of forced him through it...

It was completely dark outside and the movie was about to end. I think we only have about 10 minutes left...

I had this idea of pushing the finishing of our little make-out session at the twins more and more away. It was not because I don't want to end it, quite the reverse, I wanted to make me and Hiccup go crazy... I mean, I know how impatient he gets when he really wants something...

...Me too...

And when this movie is done, I'll kiss till I need to go home...

...At least that's the plan...

...

After about 10 minutes, the credits began to roll.

"See, that wasn't hard to wait at all" I laughed.

Hiccup chuckled and released the embrace around my middle. "Well, you know what that means..." He said in a kind of seductive way...

...Wow...

I rolled a little to the side - still laying on his chest - and looked at him.

...Okay, now I couldn't hold it in anymore... I WANT THOSE LIPS!...

I sat up slowly and Hiccup put one of his hands under my chin, carefully dragging my head closer.

I let his hand determine the direction and just leaned in. I saw Hiccup closing his eyes and tilting his head a bit.

As I was very close, I closed my eyes as well and soon I felt the gap between us close.

I felt the satisfaction run through my body as my lips were locked against his. Hiccup wrapped his arm around my middle, pressing our bodies together. I freed my own arms and snaked them around his neck.

I smiled into the kiss.

...Yep, he was enjoying it...

"Mhmhm... hmmm" he mumbled and began to move his lips slowly.

The kiss was already fairly deep, but I wanted it deeper.

I tilted my head, even more, feeling his tongue touching mine, while pushing him down against his bed, straddling my legs on either side of him. Both of Hiccup's arms were now holding my waist in a tight secure embrace.

But I suddenly felt Hiccup move underneath me, rolling both of us over and releasing the kiss. He was now on top, lifting himself up and looking down at me with admiring eyes.

I looked back up at his stunning, green eyes the same way. A small grin now appeared on his handsome face. He chuckled and gently leaned down, planting a soft slow kiss on my lips before lifting himself up again.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I chuckled. He seemed so happy.

Hiccup didn't answer, he just dived down again, kissing my ear. He started to plant small sweet kisses along the edge of my ear, continuing all the way down to my earlobe.

I just tried not to let out any movement or any sounds. This was so pleasurable...

He started to nibble a little at my earlobe. I was seriously in heaven right now. I just clutched even more onto his body as I didn't want him to stop at all!...

I felt Hiccup chuckle a little as he may have heard the soft moans, I couldn't avoid to let out.

I buried my fingers in his hair and just messed around... So soft...

Hiccup stopped the nibbling on my earlobe and leaned even further down to behind my ear, peppering the spot with small gentle kisses.

I don't want him to stop what he was doing, so I lifted up my legs and locked them around his hips.

I was about to moan very loudly, as Hiccup now traveled downward and onto my neck, slowly giving me shivers all the way down my spine, but I quickly held one of my hands against my mouth.

I don't want his dad to get the wrong idea...

Hiccup continued to pepper my neck with gentle kisses as I threw my head back in pleasure. I kept mumbling under my breath...

My eyes suddenly widened and I could avoid to let out a soft moan as Hiccup hit the sweet spot. I felt him chuckle as he felt my reaction. He now stopped the kissing and slowly latched onto the spot, sucking gently.

My eyes were about to pop out of the sockets, even though they were closed. I threw my head even more back in pleasure and just kept on fiddling in his soft hair.

I felt Hiccup's arms loosed around my middle and slowly wandered down my sides and to my waist. I felt his breathing as he stroke my side gently up and down, earning a few small moans in return.

We were having quite a heated cuddling-session, huh? But our moment sadly got interrupted as my phone suddenly began buzzing.

I groaned annoyed and Hiccup let go of my neck, making a wet 'pop' as his lips parted. He pushed himself back, making me able to sit up.

He turned his head and reached for my phone. It was laying on the edge of his bed, close to falling off... I guess it had fallen out of my pocket as we were making out...

Hiccup grabbed my phone and handed it to me. He just sat up and looked at me while I was rolling eyes at whoever texted me...

...Yes, I was a little pissed... It was just so pleasant...

But what made me even more annoyed, was the fact, that it was my mom, who decided to text me...

[10:34 pm] Mom: Where are you and when are you going home?

I sighed deeply and looked up at Hiccup who was biting his lower lip while looking concerned at me.

"What is it?" He asked. He may have seen my facial expression...

"It's my mom... She asks when I'm going home..." I groaned out and threw my head back down on his pillow. "I don't wanna go home... Not right now..."

I grabbed my phone again and texted my mom.

[10:35 pm] Astrid: I'm at Hiccup's, don't worry

I looked up right after I send the message. I frowned as I saw Hiccup tapping his chin while smiling.

"What's going through your mind?" I laughed.

Hiccup looked at me again. "I... I was just wondering... That if you want, you could sleep here overnight... I mean you have all your stuff and clothes in your bag..." He suggested, scratching his neck nervously. "Only if you want, of course..."

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Can I Stay Here Overnight?]