[Chapter 058] - Dinner Is Reeeaaady!

[Astrid' Point Of View]

............................................................

I snuggled closer to Hiccup and placed my head on his chest as he got down next to me on this armchair. I felt him wrapping an arm around me and planting a sweet kiss on top of my head.

...I love being so close to him... and I bet he does too...

Fishlegs and Snotlout went over and sat down on the armchairs on our right. They smiled at us and casually started a conversation about sports.

"Have you guys heard about this new branch of sport, where you have to collect sheep and throw them into baskets to earn points? It is kind of old, but someone recently brought it back to action"  Fishlegs began. He then explained to us about the rules and the concept of the game.

I was something called 'Dragon Racing'...

...Yeah, I know... strange name, but it seemed to be a fun game...

...Sad thing, we don't have any sheep around these days...

Fishlegs, Snotlout, and Hiccup continued to talk about this topic as I just casually listened. Hiccup was still holding me tight and I was still using him as my pillow... hæhæ...

The conversation was fun, but I was suddenly interrupted as I felt someone gently tapping my shoulder from behind. It was probably Ruffnut...

I groaned, mentally... Because, that meant, that I had to move away from this comfy spot...

I turned around and kept a tight hold around Hiccup's arm to prevent him from letting go of me. I want to feel him, even though we were talking...

And just as I expected, Ruffnut sat behind me, ready to tell me something.

"Astrid?" She whispered and pointed at her phone, rolling her eyebrows in a funny way.

"Yes?" I laughed and rolled my brows the same way.

She snickered and looked back at her phone. "Here check this out!" She whispered and gave it to me. I grabbed her phone and looked at it.

It was an Instagram profile, filled with pictures of couples, doing... couple-stuff... Such as kissing in adorable poses...

...There were some pretty cute pictures and I wonder if I ever get an opportunity to do something like that...

I looked through some more of the pictures but frowned as I wondered why Ruffnut suddenly wanted me to see this...

I handed back her phone. "Cute!" I said a smiled, dreaming of kissing Hiccup right now. All those pictures made me hungry for his lips...

Ruffnut took her phone and leaned over to whisper something into my ear.

"You two would be cute, doing that..." She whisper-murmured.

I couldn't avoid smiling. Yeah... This could be cute...

"Yeah..." I giggled. "Someday I'll try it with him..."

"Oh, I know you will..." She laughed and turned her attention back to her phone.

...

...Oh, I know you will...

What was she indicating by that?...

...

I shrugged and turned back to my handsome boyfriend. He was still having a little chat with Fishleg and Snotlout, but this time, it was about movies and series.

I looked around and spotted Jack and Elsa, standing over by the door and having a little conversation as well. They seemed to be talking about private stuff since Jack constantly scratched his neck, signaling fidgetiness and nervousness...

...They make a pretty cute couple as well...

I sighed happily and decided not to observe anymore, as I wouldn't want anyone to do the same with me and Hiccup...

I gently planted my head back on Hiccup's chest and snuggled closer into him. I felt his arms tighten a bit around me, so I just closed my eyes, as I was feeling like I was in heaven right now...

I put one of my hands on his chest, right above his heart. I could feel the beats of his heart and his breathing, making his chest rise and fall slowly. I could feel his chest vibrating as he was speaking to the guys.

...I found that pretty fascinating, considering I haven't ever felt on a boy like this before...

My hand slowly began traveling from his chest and a little down towards his abdomen. He didn't seem to mind it at all, so I just kept going... And as long as the others don't notice it...

I slid it down the side of his upper body and I could feel his ribs, slightly popping out under his chest. I couldn't stop myself from playing with them by continuously stroking my hand over them... It was fun to feel the small bumps under my palm...

...

"DINNER IS REEEAAADY!" Tuffnut shouted in a sing-song voice while gesturing all of us to get closer.

Everybody, including me, began to stand up and to make our way over to the barbecue. I need to get up first so Hiccup was able to get up as well.

I turned around and reached my hand to him. He took it and I helped him back up on his feet. I kept his hand in mine, intertwined our finger, and turned around to make my way to the queue.

Everyone was handed a plate by Ruffnut and it smelled fantastic on the whole terrace. I was feeling so hungry right now...

After getting into the queue, Hiccup suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me close. He rested his head on top of mine as I just continued to move in the queue, him following behind.

I saw Elsa turning around and smiling at us...

I started to sway from side to side and I felt Hiccup starting to do the same. Him and I now slightly rocked from side to side in perfect sync...

...Love it!...

...

"So, what can I get for you?" Tuffnut spoke in a polite voice and gestured to all the different food on the barbecue, as it was my turn to fill my plate.

I tapped my chin and then decided to go with some skewers and a baked potato.

"Will do!" Tuffnut spoke and began filling the food onto my plate. I chuckled at his comment, he is a funny guy...

After I got my plate filled up, I felt Hiccup slowly removing his arms from around my waist and lifting his head back up. I grabbed some flatware from the basket beside the barbecue, as I went over and sat down next to the girls, who were eating their food.

I began eating as well and kept an eye out for Hiccup, as he was still having his plate, getting filled up.

It was already beginning to be dark out here, making a very cozy atmosphere...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Truth Or Dare (Part 1)]