[Chapter 087] - Shirtless And Sparks?

[Hiccup's Point Of View]

......................................................................

"Oh......No, we are not going to lose it this time. Trust me!... ...Ah-ha... ...Yes I've saved it on my laptop"

- Astrid was busy talking with Ruffnut over the phone as she rested her head on top of my stomach. Ruffnut had suddenly called, wanting to talk about her and Astrid's project for tomorrow.

I had my head on one of her pillows, sitting up against the back of her bed while checking through the social media on my phone.

It was fun to hear Astrid and Ruffnut's conversation since Ruffnut couldn't always focus on the point and sometimes questioned something totally of no relevance...

...

"What?! No Ruff! We are not doing that... W-why would think that?! He is just staying overnight..." Astrid suddenly exclaimed.

I had a sense about what question she had just asked...

Astrid sighed, annoyed. "Nooo, Ruff. We aren't planning to either! It's just a sleepover... Calm down..." She turned around to look up at me - cheeks red in embarrassment.

She rolled her eyes playfully which earned a light chuckle from me. I now know EXACTLY which kind of question Ruffnut had asked...

Astrid turned back to the conversation. "...Yes, he can hear us... He is laying right behind me..."

...

Astrid continued to talk with Ruffnut until they had agreed about their project. It took about 10 more minutes before they were all done, so Astrid said 'bye' and hung up.

A tired sigh escaped Astrid's mouth as she put her phone away. I turned mine off and put it aside as well.

"I'm tired, we better go to sleep," Astrid noted, lifting herself off me and heading to her mirror. "I'll be back in a minute... Need to brush my teeth..."

She is right. I'm feeling tired as well and we have school tomorrow - only 2 hours, but still, we need some sleep.

Earlier, I had also received a message from Jack, asking if Astrid and I wanted to hang out together with the gang tomorrow at the school's playground. Astrid and I had both agreed, so the gang wanted to make a kind of picnic out of it - maybe play some basketball and chat.

...Sounds fun!

"Sure, I'll be waiting" I smiled, watching her smile back and walk out of the door. I decided to just stay in her bed, but I tried to sort of making the bed by putting the pillows back in place and adjusting the blanket a little.

I took off my shirt - Astrid could, of course, just ask me to put it back on if she wants - and slid under the blanket.

...

I waited a few moments before I heard the door open again. I was facing her wall, so I gently and tiredly turned around.

"Looks like someone is sleepy, huh?" Astrid grinned and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Hmmm," I hummed, lifting up the blanket and beckoning her to get under as well.

Astrid's eyes rested on me for a moment before she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off, leaving her upper body in only her bra.

My eyes widened, but I tried to keep it casual as I didn't want to scare her off by making her uncomfortable...

"Astrid a-are you sure?..." I frowned. Not that I have anything against her sleeping shirtless with me, but I wanted to make sure she was ready!

Astrid locked eyes with me. "If you can sleep like that, I can too," she said and used her hands to gesture to my upper body. "Do you want me to put it back on?"

My eyes widened again. "No! I never said that... I just wanted to make sure you are okay with this..."

Astrid looked at me, smiling before she planted a light punch on my shoulder. "I really appreciate your concerns about me, but you are my boyfriend and if I want to sleep shirtless in the arms of my boyfriend I do it!" She laughed.

"...When you say it like that..." I murmured with a smile. I guess it is time to improve our relationship by taking a new step... - also I really want to feel her soft skin under my hands...

Astrid giggled and scooted into the bed and under the blanket. "Open your arms, please" she demanded with a grin.

I did as she wished and soon found myself hugging my gorgeous, beautiful, sexy and shirtless girlfriend from behind - she was still wearing her bra and shorts, so no inappropriate body-contact...

Astrid had snuggled her whole body very close to mine and just relaxed in my warm embrace. I had one of my arms around her shoulder and across her chest, while my other arm was around her abdomen.

Gods! If this is a dream, please, never wake me up!!

Astrid didn't seem to mind my arms being places she usually keeps 'free of touch from others', so I buried my face in her hair and just relaxed, starting to breathe heavily.

I could sleep like this for eternity if I wanted to...

...But my eyes suddenly opened again... I wanted something from Astrid...

"HAisctcruipd"

Once we realized we had said each other's names at the exact same time, we couldn't avoid giggling a little.

"You first, Babe," Astrid said as she stopped giggling.

I smiled and took the chance to bury my face even deeper in her hair, feeling her neck under my lips. "Before we fall asleep, I want... ...a kiss"

I felt Astrid smile widely. "You know what? I was gonna ask the accurate same thing"

I gently pecked her neck once before pulling my face back out. "Then what are you waiting for?" I asked with a playful tone. I'm so hungry for her lips right now...

Astrid chuckled and turned around in my embrace - I loosened the grip to make it easier for her - and placed her palm on my cheek.

"You dork" She whispered and locked our lips together in a deep, passionate and long-lasting kiss. I immediately kissed back and tightened the embrace around her, pulling her close so our abdomens touched.

I felt sparks pouring out from the middle of us. This was magical...

...Very magical!

...

After what felt like hours, we pulled apart, both panting for air and gazing lovingly at each other. I felt relieved and satisfied.

...

"Good night, Babe"

"Good night, M'lady"

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Going Intimate?]