[Chapter 066] - Truth Or Dare (Part 3)

[Astrid's Point Of View]

......................................................................

I went up from the mattress as Hiccup stood up. He had wrapped his blanket around his body, making him look like one giant burrito. Haha...

He went into the hallway after his bag while I went back into the kitchen.

I would call that; a mission accomplished!

I sat down and grabbed some breakfast. The twins had been making bread rolls and tea. It was simple, but I like it that way.

Suddenly Elsa sat down on my side while Ruffnut sat down on the other, both smirking at me.

I stopped what I was doing and just looked confused at both of them.

"...What?!?" I asked as they just kept smirking.

This was getting weird... I wish someone was here to save me...

But then I suddenly felt a pair of arms, wrapping around me and a face burying in my neck from behind.

I looked down and I could recognize these hands.

"...M'wady" Hiccup murmured into my hair.

I chuckled. "Are you still sleepy?"

"Hmmmm..." He hummed and kept burying his face in my hair.

...I like when he's all this snuggly-snuggly... That's cute...

"May I sit here?" He then mumbled to my ear.

Oh sure! He could do that, but I was not exactly sure of how that was possible on this chair.

"Yes" I answered and I felt a sweet smile curl up on his lips. He pulled back from my hair, released the embrace around me and went to my side, swinging one of his legs behind my back and sitting down behind me on the chair.

I turned my head and frowned playfully. "That's one way to do it" I giggled.

He just shrugged and leaned forward, wrapping his arms around my middle again, nuzzling into my back.

There wasn't room on this chair for both of us so I stood up and sat down on his lap instead.

I looked at Elsa and Ruffnut, who was still smirking a having a gleam of fangirling in their eyes.

"Aww, look at you two," they said unison. That made me blush and smile as I actually thought it was cute too.

I turned around and looked at Hiccup, who was smiling very innocently. He was resting his cheek on my back and holding me tight.

He was wearing a dark-green shirt and a pair of black jeans... looking hot as always...

"Aren't you hungry?" I asked. I hadn't got a chance myself to eat anything yet, but my plate was still full.

Hiccup head shot up and his eyes quickly found my plate. He nodded and looked at my plate with hungry eyes.

...

He and I ended up sharing the same plate as there was no reason to use two plates when we could do with one.

While all of us ate breakfast, we talked about school and homework. We all agreed, that we already were looking forward to our graduation, even though the school-year almost just started.

...

After breakfast, we cleaned up and headed back into the living room.

"Guys, how about we play another round of Truth or Dare?" Anna asked and sat down on the floor.

C'mon Anna... Why do we really have to do this? I know it'll just be like last time... Remember I had to french-kiss Hiccup's belly button...

...Not that I mind that, but it was in front of everyone which was a little embarrassing...

"Come on guys, let's play! It'll fun!" Ruffnut said and Tuffnut agreed.

...

We all ended up sitting on the floor in a big circle. I went over to Hiccup and sat down between his legs.

...Don't blame me... I like being close to him...

"This time, we'll use this bottle to determine who is getting the question or the dare," Ruffnut said and grabbed an empty bottle from the table.

"Okay, then we'll say: you ask the question, or challenge the dare before you spin the bottle," Anna said and made ready.

"But-but, wait! How do we decide if you ask a question, or challenge a dare?" Fishlegs asked before Ruffnut could place down the bottle.

"Eh... Let's say we each decide" Elsa suggested.

We all agreed and got ready to play.

We all also agreed on one extra rule: If the bottle lands on yourself, you have to complete your own given order.

...Therefore I think these people won't give out VERY embarrassing, taboo-breaking or transcendent orders...

...Good for me... I guess...

...

"I'll start!" Tuffnut said and grabbed the bottle. "What is the most illegal thing you have ever done?" He asked and gave the bottle a good spin.

We all looked very closely at the bottle as it just kept going. And as it finally came to an end it seemed to be heading towards me and Hiccup, but it passed and stopped at... Tuffnut?

"...That's unfortunate, Tuff... Now you have to answer your own question" Ruffnut chuckled.

...

Tuffnut looked disappointed and took a deep breath before speaking; "... I... painted the graffiti on the newly-painted trains..."

We all couldn't stop laughing at his confession. I remember seeing the article in the newspaper, where people were furious because the trains had 'F*ck delays' written all over them...

...And now I know who did it...

"Okay, that means it's your turn again, Tuff!" Anna said.

"Okay, hmmm..." Tuffnut said and tapped his chin. "Did your parents ever give you the 'birds and the bees' talk?" He asked before turning the bottle.

Just like last time, we watched closely as the bottle spun.

It went really slow now and... landed on me...

...Yes!... not...- Note the sarcasm...

"Oooh... Astrid, now let's hear. Did your parents ever give you the 'birds and the bees' talk?" Tuffnut asked in a sing-song voice. That made me giggle a little.

I felt my cheeks begin to get heated. "...I was hoping for my parents not to mention anything about 'birds and the bees'... Because I know how all that works and I don't want to talk about it right now..." I said. "...But I know they'll tell me someday..."

"Yeah, I can confirm that" Ruffnut laughed. "...I mean, her parents like to keep her save... Just like ours, Tuff..." She said and looked at her brother who was nodding understandingly.

"Okay, is it my turn now?" I asked and grabbed the bottle. I got a nod from the others so I just quickly thought of an embarrassing question:

"What's the longest time you've stayed in the bathroom, and why did you stay for that long?"

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Truth Or Dare (Part 4)]