[Chapter 050] - Let's Start The Night!

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

After about 6 minutes of driving, we arrived at Zipplestreet. I pointed at the twins' house over Hiccup's shoulder and he drove over there. There were no cars around at the moment...

As we reached the house, we could hear some low bass music, coming from inside. Hiccup parked his motorbike and turned the engine off.

I jumped down from the vehicle and took off my helmet. Hiccup did the same and grabbed his bag before both of us went over to the front door.

I carefully pressed the doorbell. I was actually feeling a bit nervous now... I don't know why...

Not even 2 seconds went and we could hear some running footsteps approaching the door.

We could hear someone talking and someone, probably Ruffnut, shouting; "Guys, I think they are here!"

I couldn't avoid smiling. I looked up at Hiccup who was casually watching out on the road, keeping an eye out for his motorbike. No one would ever steal it if it's parked this close to a monitored property...

The door swung open in a rush, revealing a very excited Ruffnut in the door frame.

"FINALLY! We were beginning to get concerned about you two, we thought you weren't coming..." Ruffnut greeted and gave both of us a welcoming hug.

"Yeah... sorry about that... We lost track of the time..." I apologized as she pulled back from the hug.

"Ah, don't worry about it! Most important thing is that you are here now! Now come inside and join the party!" Ruffnut laughed and gestured us to get inside. I went in first while Hiccup and Ruffnut followed behind.

As we came inside I could clearly hear where the bass music was coming from. I took a quick glance into the living room, where all the others were sitting around the table. They were playing a game of cards until Tuffnut and Jack looked up and saw us.

"GUYS, GUYS! THEY ARE HERE!!" They shouted in unison and stood up from the table, heading towards us. Soon everyone was out giving welcoming hugs to me and Hiccup in the hallway.

"Welcome, welcome you two! We can now begin the fun!" Tuffnut spoke as he was done with the greeting. "Hope you brought something you can swim in! 'Cuz we are planning on going in the pool since the weather is so good right now"  

They all looked very excitedly at us. Felt kind of weird that all the attention was on me suddenly.

"Sure! I'm in!" Hiccup smiled and followed the boys into the living room.

I haven't had gotten a chance to take off my jacket yet and I felt like the girls were checking me out for some reason.

"DAMN GIRL! You look hot in that jacket, huh?!" Elsa complimented and began examining the jacket.

I blushed a bit. "Thanks..."

"Did you guys drive together over here? I didn't recall seeing a car pull up our driveway... Maybe you walked here?" Ruffnut asked and began examining the jacket as well.

I could see Anna smirking in front of me. She knew what I was about to answer?

"Actually... Hiccup drove me here... on his motorbike..." I said and took off the jacket. I went over and hung it up beside Hiccup's leather jacket. I turned around and saw all 3 girls, trying to hold in their squealing.

"AWWW!!!" Ruffnut fangirled. "How romantic!"

I blushed and tried to hide my red cheeks as they would probably just keep talking about how cute a couple we are.

"Is he a romantic type?" Anna asked curiously.

"Have you guys been together all day?" Elsa questioned even more inquisitive.

"You two haven't done anything in-" Ruffnut started but got cut off by me.

"Girls! Can we please talk about something else than my love life right now?" I interrupted. I don't want all this to be about me right now...

"Hiccup is a good boyfriend, and yes we have been together all day since this morning. Now, should we get this night started or what?" I laughed.

The girls nodded smiling and I followed them into the living room. They were still fangirling a bit as they sometimes took some glances back and forth between Hiccup and me.

Hiccup was currently out together with the boys on the terrace. They were all, except for Hiccup, of course, wearing swimming trunks and T-shirts. I just admired Hiccup as I walked by the big glass panels.

"Are you thirsty Astrid? I can make you a smoothie?" Anna asked and went into the kitchen, where a blender was installed.

"Sure, thanks!" I thanked and went over to the counter.

"What kind? I make Strawberry-Banna, Mango-Pineapple-Coconut, and Blueberry-Rasberry" Anna listed on her fingers.

"Hmmm..." I tapped my chin. They all sounded very good. "I think I'm gonna go with the Strawberry-Banana," I said.

"Okay, ready for you in 2 minutes," Anna said and began gathering up all the needed ingredients.

"Hey, Astrid? You wanna change into swimming clothes? The bathroom is vacant now..." Ruffnut asked. I didn't notice at first, but now I could see that everybody was wearing their bikinis underneath their tops and shorts.

"Sure, I'll be as quick as I can," I said and went out in the hallway to grab my bikini from my bag. I also grabbed a pair of black shorts and a red shirt... Just to avoid feeling awkward...

I went into their bathroom. This one was the biggest of all of them. They had a total of 3 bathrooms, but one of them was broken and the other one was located upstairs...

I locked the door and began to change into my bikini. As I was done changing, I looked at myself in the mirror.

My braid was a little messed up from wearing that helmet so I thought of re-braiding it, but I then remembered who braided it for me and therefore I just left it. I still tried to fix my hair by tucking some of the loose strands behind my ears.

...I'm gonna go into the pool and get my hair wet anyway, so it won't matter when all comes to all...

I finished doing my hair, put on my shorts and shirt. I gathered up all my belongings, before unlocking the door again and walking out. I went over to my bag and put my down spare clothes.

I noticed that Hiccup's bag wasn't there... Maybe he is changing as well?... Upstairs...

I zipped up my bag and started to make my way back into the kitchen...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Girl-Talk And Smoothie]