[Chapter 115] - Dude, Really?!

[Hiccup's Point Of View]

............................................................

"She just wanted to lay down and kiss, so we headed for the bed," Jack told me as we walked home.

We had been down in town and grabbed a few things for breakfast, and now we were heading back to my house with the bags - containing our food - in each of our hands.

"What happens then?" I asked. Jack promised to tell what they did last night - at the expense of me revealing my own events, of course...

Jack shrugged. "We went down and started to kiss... But, at one point, I had to go to the toilet..." He explained.

I frowned. "Okay? Any more info?"

Jack blushed. "I... I wasn't going to the toilet because of what you think..."

I frowned even more and made him stop walking. I turned him around to face me. "Jack? Why did you suddenly go to the toilet then?" I asked. I had a weird feeling about this.

Jack leaned forward. "I couldn't control my hormones... All that kissing alone in a locked room, made me think of something that eventually caused... *fake cough*..." He admitted shyly.

An understanding smile appeared on my face. "Jack, are you telling me what I think you do?"

Jack swallowed a chunk. "I'm afraid so..." He sighed.

I patted him on the shoulder. "Don't worry! This stuff happens naturally when people get turned on" I explained calmly.

"Have you tried it too?" Jack asked curiously. "- I mean, if you say 'it happens naturally', you must've tried it as well?"

I then recalled last night's events. I didn't tell Jack all the detail with Astrid giving me... uh... you know... and the taking-off-her-bra-thing...

He can't hear about that...

But to answer Jack's question, I have experienced a suddenly growing bulge before... - after the puberty-state, of course.

"...So...?" Jack asked impatiently. "Did you?"

I glance back at him. "You know... Between you and me... it happens every time I sleep next to Astrid..."

Jack's eyes widened. "Dude! What if she notices it?!"

I shrugged. "Most of the times, she's too focused on my upper body... And even if she did notice at some point, she won't mind..."

Jack raised a brow. "And what makes you so sure about that? How do you know she won't freak out and call you a pervert?!"

I face-palmed. "She won't... because... because... I don't know..." I sighed. "At some point in our lives, we have to see each other naked... so why not start somewhere?"

- Did I seriously just say that?!? What is wrong with you Hiccup?!?

Jack placed a hand on my shoulder and stared at me in disbelief. "Wait, what did you say? Have she seen you naked?! -Wait! Have you seen her naked?!"

Guess there is no other way around this...

I lowered my voice. "Will you please calm down?! -And before you ask, it was pitch-black in the room, okay?" I pointed out.

"But have she seen your... eh... Hiccup Jr.?" Jack stared me down which was kind of uncomfortable...

How am I gonna say this?