[Chapter 071] - Finish What You Started

[Hiccup's Point Of View]

......................................................................

I finished showering as quick as I could. I wanted to get more kisses from Astrid as she promised. I put on the clean clothes and went to the mirror.

I was wearing a pair of dark-gray sweatpants and a black t-shirt. I grabbed my other clothes and threw them in the laundry basket.

I turned around and grabbed my toothbrush. Gotta smell fresh...

After I finished all the necessary duties, I unlocked the door and went out. As I got out, I stopped and chuckled as I saw Astrid laying on my bed.

She was wearing one of my white shirts, which was kind of see-through... I could see that she was wearing a black top underneath...

- Stop yourself Hiccup, that is too creepy!

Anyways, she was laying on my bed looking at her phone. She must have noticed me gazing because she looked up at me smiling.

"Hello, handsome" she chuckled lightly and looked up from her phone, smiling. "I've chosen a movie, and I hope you haven't seen it before"

I smiled and went over to the edge of my bed. "Which movie did you choose?" I asked and got into my bed, crawling over to her side and leaning against the back of my bed.

Astrid looked back at her phone, snickering, and found the movie, showing it to me.

...Twilight...

"Well, I haven't seen it before, but I know it's something about Vampires and Werewolves, right?" I guessed. I had heard a lot about this movie, but I haven't had time to watch it...

Astrid chuckled and rolled her eyes, playfully. "It's much more than just Werewolves and Vampires... But I won't spoil anything! You have to watch it"

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's watch it!" I laughed. I was actually excited to watch this. Maybe it's very good?

I crawled over Astrid's legs and went to the edge of my bed to grab the remote to my flatscreen TV on my bed table. I took it and crawled back.

Astrid was chuckling as I probably looked stupid in the act.

I sat back down and found a comfortable position. I pointed the remote at my TV and turned it on. A few seconds went and I clicked into Netflix, searching for the movie.

I found it and prepared to start it. I wanted to wait a little...

...Cool cover, by the way...

I watched as Astrid put her phone in her pocket and adjusted her position. She had switched to a crossed-legged position, while I was laying down, almost flat on my back, but my head and shoulders were up against the back of my bed.

I folded my hands across my abdomen and looked at Astrid with a smirk. "Do you wanna have the honor?" I looked back and forth between the remote and her eyes.

Astrid giggled. "Well, thank you kindly, Sir," she said and pressed start.

The movie now began and I was watching carefully. I don't care, that it's mostly girls, who watch this stuff... I got my girlfriend with me, so that must count...

...

A quarter way through the movie, I discreetly moved closer and closer to Astrid. I wasn't going to let her sit there and watch the whole movie alone.

... I mean, I'm her boyfriend...

As my body was inches away from hers, I sat up and swung one leg over on the other side, having her sitting between my legs. I snaked my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

Astrid gasped at my quick movement, but giggled and shook her head playfully as she realized what I was doing.

"So that's why you've been sitting so impatiently since the movie began" Astrid laughed and leaned back, resting the back of her head in the crook of my neck.

I chuckled lightly and buried my face in her hair, giving her a soft kiss behind her ear.

"I love you even more than you think" I murmured into her hair, making her giggle a little.

I lean forward and turned my head to look at her. I wide smile made its way to my lips as I saw her face.

"Awwe, are you blushing?" I teased.

Her face was red and she looked cute. It is a long time since the last time I saw her blushing.

Astrid punched my shoulder hard and pouted, turning her head away from me in embarrassment. "Stop teasing me!"

I quickly put my hands up in defense. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized. "It is just a long time since the last time I saw you blushing..." I mumbled the last part.

Astrid turned her head back and looked at me with a playful smirk. "You are a dork" she laughed and leaned back down, this time nuzzling her cheek into my chest.

I sighed. I had just hoped for a kiss... I had hoped for a long-lasting, heated, make-out session to finish what we started earlier.

...I had a longing for her lips...

"No kiss for me... I guess..." I sadly murmured very quietly. I wanted to play a little with her...

Astrid laughed. "Aww, you really want a kiss?" She asked and lifted her head, giving me an innocent expression.

I nodded slowly and a smirk curled up on my lips. Maybe, after all, I'll get a kiss?...

Astrid's expression became more teasingly now. "If you want a kiss, you'll have to wait till the movie ends..."

I snapped out of my satisfaction. "Why?! I want one now..." I whined. Seriously, I was just being all excited and really looking forward...

"Because, if we kiss now, I'll miss the rest of the movie..." She smiled.

A smirk started to appear on my lips. "So, are you telling me, that you expect the kiss to be... eh... like a looong kiss? Or are you telling, that you would kiss me and then run away?" I joked.

Haha. My humor is soo funny... ...not...

Astrid gave me an 'are-you-serious' look. "You'll find out..." She turned around. "Now, let's finish this, we've already missed a few minutes..." She demanded and laid back down on my chest.

"But please promise I get a kiss!" I begged. "I'm sooo addicted..."

"You'll get your kiss, but please just focus on the movie" Astrid laughed. "The movie doesn't go faster, the more you pester..."

Astrid grabbed both my wrists on either side of her, lifting up my arms and crossing them around her middle.

I smiled as I now had her in a protective embrace. I leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on her head.

"I still love you even more than you think"

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Finally To Pleasure]