[Chapter 061] - Coziness And Zombies?

[Hiccup's Point Of View]
......................................................................

"So... How did it feel?" Jack suddenly asked.

I looked confused at him. "What?"

Jack sighed and shook his head with a smile. "How did it feel?" He repeated.

I still didn't follow where he was going with this...

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "How did what feel?"

Jack looked around, securing no one was listening before speaking. "How did it feel when Astrid was french-kissing your belly button... I mean, was it pleasant? Or unpleasant? Do you think I could get Elsa to do the same thing?"

I frowned and smiled. "Wow, wow, one question at the time" I laughed.

"Sorry, I was just thinking about what you told me earlier... And I was wondering what kind of stuff Elsa and I should be doing..." Jack explain.

Okay, he must have misunderstood something...

I just recalled what I told him earlier: "Just relax and be yourself, don't do anything, you feel uncomfortable with, and make sure to tell her how you feel so she doesn't get concerned or confused,"

"Jack, Jack, Jack! First of all, it was a dare... And second, when did you start planning what stuff, Elsa and you are gonna be doing?" I asked with a smile.

"Okay... Just forget what I just said..."Jack chuckled. "...But I still wanna know how it feels when someone is kissing your belly button..." He mumbled.

I facepalmed and snickered. "...If you really wanna know then..." I looked around to see if anybody was listening. "I was quite enjoying it... She is good... It is a little tickling in the beginning but she started to add more and more passion and it became very pleasant..." I whispered.

Jack's smile widened and I could sense a scent of confidence in his eyes.

"But, please, don't tell anybody okay?" I pleaded. I wouldn't want anyone bugging me with 'Oh Hiccup likes to get his belly button licked'...

Jack nodded. "Promise!" He winked.

I smiled and looked around the terrace. Everybody, apparently, went inside while we were talking... And I was still shirtless and beginning to feel a little cold...

I grabbed the plates and looked at Jack. "Let's head inside"

Jack agreed and we soon got to the door and went inside. We went to the kitchen and placed down the things before heading to the living room.

As we were about to enter, Jack was close to bumping into Tuffnut.

"Oh, there you are! I was about to go out and find you guys" he laughed. "We are planning on watching a few episodes of 'The Walking Dead' you okay with that?"

"I'm on it!" I smiled. I like watching Zombie-movies, they are always so nasty and fun... I sometimes wonder what I'm gonna do in case of a Zombie apocalypse...

We both then looked at Jack who was looking a little concerned.

"You alright, Jack?" Tuffnut asked.

Jack shook his head back to reality. "Oh... eh... yeah, sure..." he said in a kind of high pitched tone.

Tuffnut put and hand on Jack's shoulder. "Something wrong, mate?"

Jack shook his head quickly. "No, no, nothing... Just thinking..."

Tuffnut and I looked at each other before shrugging.

"GUYS, ARE YOU COMIN' OR WHAT?" Ruffnut shouted from the living room.

"COMIN'!" We shouted back in unison and went inside to join the rest of the group.

They were all seated on the sofas and on the floor as we got to the TV-area. We went over to them, and I got eye contact with Astrid. She gestured me to sit beside her as she had been leaving me an empty seat for me.

I also realized that all the girls were wearing shorts and shirts now. I looked back at Astrid and she was not wearing her own shirt... She was wearing my shirt...  I was wondering where I left it...

...It looked cute as my shirt was a lot bigger than her small body...

I went over and sat down beside her. I rested my arm behind her on top of the back of the sofa, looking at her with a smile.

"I see you stole my shirt" I laughed and pointed towards her chest.

She looked down at my shirt and smirked. "Maybe... But I'll keep it..."

"But I'm freezing..." I whined. I like when she wants to play these kinds of games.

Astrid laughed and hugged herself. "You are not getting it back!" She laughed.

"Here you go guys" Fishlegs suddenly said and threw a blanket to both of us, continuing all around, throwing a blanket to everyone.

"What am I suppose to do now?" I asked, looking at her helplessly.

Astrid rolled her eyes playfully and took my blanket, draping it over me and covering my bare upper body. "There. Now you're good"

"I'm still freezing," I pouted. "Wish someone was here, making me warm..." I mumbled, sighing and looking away from her.

Astrid chuckled. "Aww, does my dork want me to hug him warm?" She said in a baby voice.

I looked at her, giving her my puppy-eyes. "Yes, please"

Astrid sighed in defeat and chuckled. "Dork," she said and lifted the blanket, wrapping her arms around my middle and resting her cheek across my abdomen.

She buried her faced under the blanket and snuggled into my abdomen. I smiled and placed one of my hands on her back while I used the other one to caress her head.

She was facing the TV so I couldn't see her facial expression, but I was sure she was smiling happily.

I started to play with her newly braided braid as Ruffnut was searching for the series in her HBO menu. Everyone was currently busy talking and laughing until Ruffnut finally found it and pressed play.

Tuffnut turned off the lights and pulled the curtains before sitting down next to his sister.

We started watching the first episode of season 1 since Jack, Fishlegs and Astrid haven't seen any of the episodes yet.

I continued to caress Astrid's braid as she just kept nuzzling into me.

I didn't actually know if Astrid was afraid of Zombies? I recall the first episodes to be rather bizarre and nasty... But we'll see about that...

...And the same goes for Jack...

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Ruffnut To The Rescue]