[Chapter 053] - Admiring His Body

[Astrid's Point Of View]
............................................................

"CANNONBALL!!!"

...Oh, no...

I didn't have time to react as a big wave of cold water sprayed all over my body. Huiii...

"HAHAHA!!" Snotlout and Fishlegs laughed as the came back up to the surface.

All the girls - inclusive Anna, who wasn't in the pool yet - was now even more soaked with water...

...Okay, forget your hair, Astrid... I'll be impossible to fix right now...

I joined the others by swimming into the crowd. Anna hesitated a bit but jumped in right after the boys. It was pretty fun to just splash water at each other, so we did...

"Where is Jack?" Elsa suddenly asked and looked around, in an attempt to spot him in the crowd, consisting of Anna, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Snotlout, and me of course...

I then looked around myself. "Yeah, and where is Hiccup?" I asked.

I suddenly got tapped on the shoulder. I turned around and saw Ruffnut smirking, teasingly, at me while pointing into the house. I narrowed my eyes to get a better look in through the door.

...Hiccup was there... And together with Jack... They looked like they were laughing at something very funny on Jack's phone... Wonder what that was?...

I turned around and looked at - the still smirking - Ruffnut. She leaned closer to my ear and whispered me something.

"I know you want him in here... Why don't you get up and bring him?" She whispered.

I blushed... She was right! I really wanted him in here with me, right now... But I won't make him notice my eagerness, so I'll just play it cool...

"I'm sure, he'll get in here," I said, chuckling, and turned around to see Jack and Hiccup, now walking in our direction and standing at the edge of the pool.

I got eye contact with Hiccup and he smiled at me. I smiled back and gestured him to get in. He nodded and went over to his armchair.

Meanwhile, Jack took off his shirt and threw it behind him at one of the empty armchairs. He jumped in the water, splashing at all of us... Just like the others did...

After that, I discreetly watched Hiccup as he was putting down his towel. He then grabbed the hem of his shirt and began pulling it off.

...It felt like slow-motion as I just admired the sight of his back getting more and more exposed...

...Sad thing he wasn't facing me though...

As the shirt was pulled off, I just admired his very muscular back. His broad shoulders and his slim waist was making his upper body the shape of an upside-down cone.

...Yep, he was DEFINITELY working out! Even from behind, he is so HOT!!...

My world was still going slow-motion as he turned around, revealing his strong, toned arms and...

...ABS! OMT, HE GOT SOME ABS! WOW!!...

...I was speechless. My jaw dropped and my eyes were just literally eating off him. His body was even hotter than I had imagined... And in those neon-pink swimming trunks... hmmm...

...And yes... I've had my dreams...

He was not too buff and not too skinny. He was just perfect with his chest being toned, visible veins on his biceps and some very defined abs...

...And yes! There was six of them, perfectly aligned and looking so sharp...

...Oh, what I wanna give to feel the- WAIT, WAIT, WAIT, ASTRID! STOP THAT STUFF RIGHT NOW!!

-It's very creepy and very uncomforting! Keep your dreams for yourself...

...Even though I couldn't keep my eyes off him...

I got a little nudge by an elbow in my side. I shook my head back to reality and turned to look at my side, where Anna and Ruffnut stood, smirking, teasingly.

"What?" I asked a little annoyed, trying to act as innocent as possible.

Anna just chuckled while Ruffnut winked at me with her teasing face expression.

"You are drooling..." Ruffnut said before chuckling as well.

I quickly reached the back of my hand to my chin.

...DAMIT!

I quickly wiped my chin and looked back at the girls, who was still teasing me. I was just about to say something to them - like stop teasing me or something -, but then I realized their eyes started to follow something behind me.

I turned around and my eyes met a pair of emerald-green ones. It was Hiccup...

He sat down at the edge of the pool, dabbling his legs into the water. My body automatically began to move in his direction as we gazed in each other's eyes.

"Hey, Babe," I said as I approached. I went over to the edge and was just looking at him, smiling.

"Hey M'lady" he laughed a winked. I'm going to get soft by the end of this...

I rested my arm against the edge. "Aren't you getting in?" I asked.

He smiled and leaned back, his arms supporting him. "Well, I don't know..." He teased and gave me a playful look. "Do you want me to get in?"

I felt my cheeks getting heated. I shrugged. "What can I say? It feels pretty lonely down here..." I pretended to be sad and looked at the water - and at the same time hiding my red cheeks...

"Aww, you want me to get down and hug you?" He teased in a playful voice.

...Seriously... I am melting inside right now...

"Not my intention..." I lied. In fact, I could very well use a big, wet hug from him right now...

Hiccup leaned all the way back and looked at the sky. "Then, I suppose, there is no reason for me to get in," he said sadly and closed his eyes.

...How can I get him in the water? Hmm... Ah-ha! Got it...

I smirked and grabbed a handful of water and threw it at him. He isn't going to be let off without getting wet at least... Not on my watch!

I just started splashing water at him. He quickly sat back up a narrowed his eyes at me, with a devilish smile curled up on his lips.

"Oh, get here you!" He laughed and jumped in the pool.

HAHA, I knew it would work!

I couldn't stop laughing as I just tried to escape him by swimming as fast as I could across the pool...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Having A Hot Moment]