[Chapter 051] - Girl-Talk And Smoothie

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

I started to make my way into the kitchen, where Ruffnut and Elsa sat on the chairs, having a conversation across the counter with Anna.

"...-So, I really have to ask her to join us someday" Ruffnut finished.

I went over to them and sat down beside Elsa.

"So, as I was just telling the others, Astrid" Ruffnut began. "Macey had some important family business that needed to be solved... So she could, unfortunately, not join us today, but I will try and get her to join us in the future 'cuz she is such a nice person, and Tuff and I really want you guys to meet her someday"

"Macey?... Oh, she Tuffnut's girlfriend, right? I remember you telling me about her" I said.

Ruffnut nodded agreeing. "I think you guys will love her" she added.

Suddenly Anna placed a big glass of pink smoothie in front of me. "Here you go, a Strawberry-Banana smoothie"

"Thank you," I said and took a sip. Wow, this was good! The feeling of this cold liquid running down my dry throat was unbelievably pleasurable. And the taste... DELICIOUS!

"Wow, you are really good at this, Anna!" I complimented.

I earned a thankful smile from Anna as she leaned against the counter, watching all 3 of us drinking our different smoothies that she had made.

"Yeah, Anna had been taking a lot of bartender-classes lately" Elsa informed and took a sip of her own smoothie.

"Bartender-classes? Are you planning a future job?" Ruffnut asked curiously.

Anna nodded proudly. "Yes, I've been offered to work at the bar; 'Det Gyldne Snefnug' down in the city. Our aunt runs the business and she said that she needed a new bartender, so I'm currently practicing twice a week"

"Cool" Ruffnut and I commented. We knew that Elsa already had a job at the local hairdresser, so it was no surprise, that Anna got the offer.

"How is it going between you and Eret, Ruffnut?" Anna asked as she began to clean up the kitchen.

Ruffnut sighed. "I've found out, that he and I are best as friends, right now... I'm not sure about my feelings for him anymore... But at least he and I aren't adversaries, so that's good!"

I smiled. I knew how soft Ruffnut was at that topic. Eret was Ruffnut's only focus this whole last week...

"What about you and Jack?" Ruffnut asked, smirking at Elsa, who was now beginning to blush like crazy...

"We... ehm... Yeah, what about us?" Elsa gulped, turning away for a bit to hide her rosy cheeks.

Ruffnut's smirk became more intense. "Are you two dating or something since you are all over each other all the time?"

I couldn't avoid smirking as well. Elsa and Jack would be a cute couple!

"...M-maybe..." Elsa said very quietly under her breath, but we all heard it like it was loud and clear.

"Awww, you two are so cute together!" I said and took one more sip of my smoothie.

"Yes, you are!" Ruffnut supplied.

Anna just nodded. I think she already knew...

"Thanks... But please, don't tell him I told you! You know how he is..." Elsa pleaded.

I nodded as Ruffnut and I promised her. I know what she means about Jack. He wants us to know when he feels ready and I understand that! I would have done the same thing with Hiccup if it wasn't for Ruffnut, who accidentally interrupted my first kiss with him... But it's okay though, now everybody knows and I don't have to live with a secret...

I looked down at my glass. I had already drunk half of my smoothie.

...Nothing to say... It's just delicious!...

We continued to talk about boys and interesting topics until I heard someone walking down the stairs. I turned my head around and saw Hiccup appearing in the door frame.

He was wearing his white T-shirt with a black towel, hanging over one of his shoulders. But what really caught my eyes' attention was the fact that his swimming trunks had a very eye-catchy neon-pink color. It really made his legs seem tan... And I never thought he was into wearing those kinds of colors... Guess it's another talk when it comes to swimming trunks...

...But, he still looked HOT as F*CK!...

"Hey, Hiccup" Anna greeted and made both Elsa and Ruffnut turn around.

I smiled at him as he walked over behind me and wrapped his arms around my shoulders. "Hey, guys" He greeted and rested his head on top of mine.

His eyes quickly spotted the glass of smoothie in front of me. "What are you guys doing?" He asked with interest, looking around at them.

"We were just talking and drinking smoothies... Wanna taste?" I said, grabbing my glass and handing it to him.

Hiccup gladly accepted and took a good sip of it. "Wow, that's good!" He complimented and gave it back to me again.

Then we heard someone shouting from outside, probably Jack or Tuffnut...

"Hiccup, are you comin' or what, we are not jumping before you're here"

"Comin'" Hiccup shouted back and released me."You guys joining?" He asked.

"Yeah, we'll be comin' in a minute," Ruffnut said with a smirk.

"Okay," Hiccup said and kissed the top of my head before walking outside to on the terrace to the boys.

My eyes just admiringly followed him all the way out and as I turned my head back around, I saw all 3 girls, fangirling again.

"So CUTE!" Anna squealed. "I want a boyfriend myself now..."

I couldn't avoid blushing again. I felt so loved by him right now...

Ruffnut leaned in over the counter and put a hand next to her mouth while whispering; "Astrid? Is he a good kisser?"

I blushed even harder now. What kind of question is that?

"Ruff! That's inappropriate right now..." I whispered back.

"Aw, come on, Astrid. Don't tell me you haven't made-out or kissed deeply yet" Elsa said and gave me some very curious eyes.

...What am I suppose to answer? Hiccup is an excellent kisser, couldn't be more proud?...

"He is good, I guess" was the only answer I could get myself to say even though he was amazing and I always had a desire for him and his lips...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Getting In The Pool]