[Chapter 054] - Having A Hot Moment

[Hiccup's Point Of View]
............................................................

I just leaned back, resting my back against the ground while closing my eyes. "Then, I suppose, there is no reason for me to get in," I said, teasingly.

...I was going into the pool anyway, I just wanted to see how long her patience could stand...

Astrid didn't say a word after my sentence. I had my eyes closed so I couldn't see her facial expression. Maybe she was trying to find some good words to throw back at me?

But then I felt some cold water drops on my stomach. And that wasn't even enough... A lot of water was now suddenly splashing at me.

I squirmed as I realized what was going on. The cold water drops were tickling my bare skin. I quickly opened my eyes and sat up to the sight of a burst of laughter, coming from the most beautiful girl ever in the universe.

She was looking so cute when she laughs like that!

...But, if this is how we play this game...

I narrowed my eyes at her and she stopped laughing.

"Oh, get here you!" I laughed and jumped in the pool. The water was not that cold actually. It was actually pretty refreshing...

She started to laugh again as she just began to swim away from me.

...She will not get away!

I swim after her as fast as I could. She couldn't stop laughing. This was so priceless!

I soon caught up with her. The pool was pretty big and she was very close to reach the edge, but I quickly wrapped my arms around her body, pulling her close to me. The water level was at my belly button, and both of us could reach the bottom from here.

"Ah, ah, ah, M'lady. You are not getting away" I laughed as well as her. I turned her around, making her face me.

...I suddenly felt some kind of spark as our bare bodies touched... Felt special... but in a good way...

"Y-You Sh-should h-h-have s-seen your face, HAHA" she laughed and began to calm down a bit. "I'm sorry... I just had to do it..." She giggled.

I just pulled her in closer since she didn't seem to mind our closeness at all. I tried my best not to look down at her chest area even though it was so tempting...

She just stopped her giggling and looked seriously at me with a smile. I put my hand under her chin, lifting her face up, pressing a passionate, long-lasting kiss on her lips, which she quickly melted into.

I used my other hand around her waist to keep her pulled up against me, tracing all the way up her spine and down again.

...As I said... She will not get away!

I felt her moving one of her hands up and resting her palm on my chest, while the other one hooked around my back.

...Ohhhh... I could kiss her to eternity... if I was allowed...

...Hmm... so good!...

The kiss only lasted a minute as someone cleared their throat from behind us.

"Ahem, guys..."

I stopped and pulled back to turn my head around, looking at all the others. They all had apparently observed us...

The boys were winking at me while the girls looked like someone who was about to explode in squealing and fangirling...

I felt Astrid carefully peeping her head out, to look behind me. She saw the others and quickly widened her eyes, pulling her head back and leaned it against my chest in embarrassment.

I could see her cheeks redding as she closed her eyes and smiled happily.

I turned both of us around, and I felt her hiding her face even more in my chest, using both her arms to embrace my body.

...I think she was embarrassed...

"Awwww!!!" Anna squealed and clapped her hands excitedly while jumping up and down in the water.

"You two are so cute!!" Elsa supplied, beginning the exact same jumping and clapping as her sister.

Astrid pulled back her head a looked up at me. She was smiling with her teeth, blushing like crazy.

...I got an idea...

"If they think that's cute... Then how about this" I mumbled, laughing, and grabbed her thighs, lifting her up bridal-style. She gasped at my action and quickly wrapped her arms around my neck.

I saw her blush even more and she snuggled her head into the crook of my neck to hide her cheeks from me and the others.

...I just found it really cute...

I began to spin us around a little, causing her to snuggle even more close to me and holding on for dear life.

I stopped and began walking with her in my arms in the direction of the others. She was still hiding her face close to me...

...Feels good...

I walked over to the others and carefully sat Astrid back down into the water. Maybe we should save all that snuggling till late tonight...

The pool was beginning to be deep at this side... So before letting go of her, I kissed her one last time and then began to swim over to the boys.

I went over to Jack and he smiled proudly at me. I couldn't help but smile back even though I didn't understand why they were so occupied on me and Astrid's little hot moment...

...

"Guys, how about we get this BBQ started and make some dinner?" Tuffnut asked to clear the silence. Everybody nodded and said 'yes'.

Jack turned around, pulling himself up and sat on the edge of the water, leaving his feet in the water.

He smiled at me and gestured me to sit beside him by patting the ground. I then did as he did, pulling myself up and sitting beside him, leaving my own feet in the water as well.

We watched as Tuffnut, Snotlout and Fishlegs went up from the water and grabbing their towels, drying off their wet skin.

They went inside as Tuffnut had asked them to help him carry some stuff back out.

It was now only Jack and me, sitting on the edge of the swimming pool, looking at the girls, who were still having fun in the water.

It was fun to see how Astrid was the center of their conversations right now... All the girls were looking back and forth between me and her while they talked, winking and giving her teasing looks.

She just seemed to ignore it and laughed.

...Sure she still was a little embarrassed after that...

...But, she is cute and I like it...

...

"So, I wanna have a little talk with you, bro" Jack started and looked at me, seriously.

...Oh, no...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: A Talk About... Jelsa?]