[Chapter 033] - Netflix And Cuddling

[Hiccup's Point Of View]
............................................................

"Have you told them yet? - I mean have you told your parents about us?" I asked. I have met her parents before, but never really talked with them...

"Not really... But I think they have a hunch..." Astrid replied while filling the vase with water and brought it over to my table.

I admired the bouquet of flowers again before giving it to her. She wrapped them out of their paper and placed them in the vase. It was a beautiful collection of blue orchids, surrounded by green leaves. I was actually feeling pretty confident with her family, they seemed to like me since they brought me these flowers...

After placing them on the table, Astrid reached for her bag and took out some papers. She then sat on the edge of my bed and flicked through the pages.

"We got an assignment today in English class. You have to choose a topic and write your own poem" Astrid said and pulled out a page from her stack and handed it to me.

I took the paper and began to read. I now had a list of all the different topics I could choose between;

"Funny, Music, Art, Love, Hate, Nature..."

I began to list them out loud. We had around 10 different topics and all of them sounded interesting in each of their own ways.

"Which one did you choose?" I asked and looked at Astrid.

She looked up from her papers and tapped her chin. "Hmmm... I'm not sure yet... But I thought of picking violence..."

"Violence?  Sounds... Interesting..." I chuckled. I already had some topics in my mind, but I just need to find out which one it will be...

Astrid put down the stack of papers and looked at me. "Do you want to do your homework while I'm here? Or will you save it for later?" She asked.

Maybe it's better to do when I'm bored anyway, and then use the time with Astrid when she is here with me.

"I'll save it for later" I answered. "Now, do you want to watch a movie?"

Astrid nodded agreeing with a happy smile. "Which one? I got my phone with me so we can just hook it up to your TV and watch Netflix"

"Sounds great! How about this series... It's called; 'Race To The Edge'? I have watched it a lot" I asked and looked at her stunning eyes.

"YOU ARE KIDDING RIGHT?!? I love that series!" She exclaimed and grabbed my shoulders. "Which season are you on?"

"Season 3, but we can just watch from where you are" I answered.

She nodded. "I'm only at season 2, but I only need one or two more episodes before the season 3"

We agreed and soon Astrid had hooked my TV up with her phone. She started the episode; 'Maces and Talons, Part 1', and went over to my bed.

I made room beside me in my bed and gestured her to sit beside me. She did and soon we were ready to watch.

I don't know why, but I just loved watching these series. I just felt like the characters resembled my world pretty good...

After watching a few minutes of the series, I discreetly tried to move my hand around her waist. She didn't seem to mind so I slowly pulled her closer to me...

Astrid chuckled and looked at me. I just tried my best to give her an innocent smile, but she just put her hand on my chest and leaned her head against my shoulder.

I felt happy. I was finally with her.

I carefully placed my head on top of her's and pulled her closer. I could feel her breathing. She was just gorgeous...

...

...

After watching about 6 episodes, we were all nuzzled up in each other. Astrid was resting her head across my chest while my arms were securely wrapped around her.

I love this comfortable position. I don't wanna leave it.

I had my Astrid and I won't let go of my embrace around her... Well, only if she wants me to, of course...

I leaned down and kissed her hair. I can't resist her, she is my divine beauty...

Astrid giggled at my touch and turned around. She and I now gazed at each other with lovely eyes.

"Hiccup?" She whispered. She moved her head closer to me.

"Yes?" I whispered back. Her face was now an inch away from mine.

"After all you have been through... I want you to know that... I really care for you, I really want you to feel good... I. Really. Love. You..." She said.

I couldn't help but smile back at her. I was speechless but I managed to squeeze out an "I really love you too" before I locked my lips with hers.

I really deepened the kiss by adding passion and pulling her closer to me, almost entirely on top of me.

She did the same by wrapping her arms around my neck and fiddling with my messy hair. I love when she does that!...

Our lips began to move in sync and I could feel her heartbeat rise as well as my own.

I have missed her the whole day, have missed her present, her beautiful look, missed her lips, and missed her touch...

...And I know I'm gonna miss her, even more, when she's leaving me later...

I don't care if there are any surveillance cameras in this room! This was just too good to stop!

I opened my eyes to see if she was enjoying the kiss. Her eyes were closed and she seemed to love it...

After a few more minutes, we had to pull apart for air. I sometimes wish I had infinite breath...

We gazed at each other and smiled. She leaned back down and nuzzled into my chest again. I placed my head on hers and we just continued to watch Netflix until it became late...

...

Our good time suddenly got interrupted when Astrid received a phone call that turned off the show on the TV.

She groaned and stood up, just as unhappy to leave this position as I was. She went over and picked up the phone.

"Oh hey, Dad..." Astrid exclaimed and listened carefully.

After a short conversation, she hung up and looked sadly at me.

"My dad says, that he is going to some meeting now, and he will pick me up in a few minutes..." She said...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Confession To Mom]