[Chapter 041] - An Unexpected Morning

[Astrid's Point Of View]
............................................................

It was so peaceful and relaxing in his room... I could hear the wind in the trees and the birds singing. They didn't have those annoying birds here as we do, so that is pretty lucky for them...

I just rested on my back and looked around the walls of his room. I admired all the beautiful pictures. There was particularly one specific picture I couldn't get my eyes off...

It was a picture of Hiccup, probably a school-photo, because he was wearing a uniform. I think I once heard Jack tell, that the school Hiccup came from, was a private school and therefore they need to wear uniforms...

I have to admit... He is pretty hot in a uniform... He is always pretty hot...

I took a glance over at his closet. It was just as messy as last time I was here. But at the same time, it was organized. He could easily get to the clothes he wanted.

...Oh, wait a minute... I forgot that I was wearing Hiccup's button-down shirt all yesterday. I was even wearing it when I was out shopping with Ruffnut...

I better give it back to him again... Even though I want to keep it... I will get it for him when I was going to pick up my stuff anyway...

...

I began to feel some slight movement on my left so I turned my head to look at Hiccup. He was stirring and turning around a little.

As he revealed a bit more of his bare upper body, I could hear his breathing begin to rise a little.

He slowly narrowed his eyes. "Is this... a dream?" He murmured and rubbed his eye.

I just chuckled a bit and smiled at him. "No..."

He opened his eyes a little more and looked at me. "Astrid? What are you doing here?"

I turned myself over and rested on my side while my elbow was supporting my head. I just smiled kindly at him and he smiled kindly at me.

"I was wondering if you want to do something before we head to the twins? Like, go to the park? The mall? Or just stay here?" I said and placed my hand on the back of his head, fiddling with his, now even messier, hair.

Hiccup chuckled and looked at me with a lovely smile. "Sounds great! But I would like... 5 more minutes..."

He buried his head in the pillow and covered himself with the blanket.

I sighed happily. "Come on, you can't just sleep all day," I said impatiently and moved closer to him.

"I don't wanna get up" He murmured into his pillow.

How can I get him to get up? I could push him down on the floor? Nah... That's just evil of me...

...Ah, got it!

I crawled over to him and turned him over. He groaned and laughed as he realized what I was about to do.

I leaned down and planted a sweet kiss on his lips, making it passionate and long-lasting. He kissed back immediately and I wrapped my arm around his neck. He was still all wrapped in his blanket, so he couldn't get his hands free, even though he tried.

I rolled a little more on top of him and continued to kiss him. This could impossibly make him wanna sleep anymore... haha...

After about 3 minutes of kissing, I pulled back and sat up.

"Is that it? Don't I get any more?" Hiccup whined.

I laughed as I didn't want to stop either... But he had to get up and start the day.

"Come on sleepy-head, we have a whole day to start" I laughed and stood out of the bed.

Hiccup groaned and began to unravel himself from his blanket.

"Don't worry, I won't look," I said and went over to his window to admire the, still astonishing, view.

Hiccup just chuckled and I could hear him getting out of bed.

I promised to look away... Even though I really wanted to just admire him... But this is his privacy and I need to respect that!

After he had put on some pants and a shirt, he told me I could look. He was looking hot as always...

"I'm gonna take a quick shower, okay?" He said and went over to the bathroom, attached to his room.

"Okay," I answered and went over to his bed.

I then recalled that I didn't take a shower this morning... Maybe it's best I do that before heading to the twins... Yeah...

...Maybe I could borrow Hiccup's shower when he is done?... I could ask...

I looked around in his room and decided that I would do his bed while he was busy showering...

I took his blanket and pillow off his bed and adjusted his sheet. This bed was huge!...

After that, I took his blanket and laid it carefully out over the bed. I then finished up by placing his pillows against the back of the bed.

It was now looking pretty luxury... if you ask me...

After that, I decided to maybe hang stuff up in his closet. I will keep the things where they were, but just make it more organized to look at...

When I finished that, I heard the water stop and after a minute, Hiccup came back out.

He was looking more awake now. He went over to his closet and eyes widened as he saw what I have done.

He turned around and smiled at me. "Did you do this?"

I could see he was happy about it. "Yes..." I said, looking proud.

He took some socks and went over and sat down beside me. "Thank you" He whispered gratefully and pecked my lips.

I couldn't avoid blushing...

"I just forgot to take a shower at home... Do you think I could borrow your bathroom?" I asked nervously and looked at Hiccup, while he was putting on his socks.

He stopped and looked at me. "Of course, just make yourself feel home..." He said and smiled kindly at me. "Now, the shampoos and soaps are on the shelf, and towels in the cabinet"

"Thank you!" I smiled and went into his bathroom. I locked the door behind me... Just in case...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Shower And Kitchen]