[Chapter 086] - Always Interrupting

[Hiccup's Point Of View]

......................................................................

Kissing her passionately, I turned Astrid and me around, hovering an inch above her, while her arms were latched around my neck, keeping me down.

She and I got into her room and ended up kissing each other hungrily for the last 10 minutes or so. I simply couldn't get enough, so I just kept kissing her.

Astrid really seemed to enjoy it as well. It was her, who initiated this.

We continued to kiss and I discreetly moved one of my hands up and down her hips and side, using the other to support my body. I didn't want to crush her...

She seemed to notice my touches and went for me too, moving her hands down along my shoulders, to the side of my ribcage and down my side to my hips. I felt her brushing the hem of my shirt and slowly letting her fingers inside.

I used the opportunity to slip my own finger under her shirt and slowly moving them in towards her stomach.

...I want to touch...

As the kissing suddenly turned into a make-out session, she and I kept on going further and further. She was stroking her hands on my hips and up my side but she didn't dare to move in towards the middle of my abdomen yet.

I decided to give her a little more confidence, so I slid my hand back out and grabbed hers from under my shirt. I could feel her desire to touch me... The way her lips were more tightened now, she must be a little nervous...

I gently moved her hand more and more upward toward my chest - under my shirt. I felt Astrid just letting me calmly determine where her hand was going. I flexed a little in surprise as her fingers brushed my skin, tickling me a little... But I felt that spark striking through my body, and I loved it!...

I slowly placed her palm on my chest so she could feel my heart beating. I felt her smiling through the kiss, so I let go of her hand and pulled out from my shirt, leaving hers inside, and placing mine back on her hip.

Her other hand - which was still on my side - slowly moved towards the other one. Now I smiled through the kiss, feeling her soft skin under my hands.

...

We continued our little moment, for another good 5 minutes, before we got interrupted by a gentle knock on the door.

I just now realized where our hands had ended up. My hand was - still under her shirt - on top of her navel, while she had one still on my chest and the other one in the center of my abdomen.

As soon as we heard the knock, we quickly parted and sat back up, pulling our shirts back down in place, before the door opened and her mother appeared on the doorframe.

"Oh... I'm sorry if I interrupted something, but I just wanted to check up on you guys" she said, with an apologizing expression. "Are you planning on going to bed now? Because the bathroom is free..." Helga looked at me.

"MOM! Why couldn't you have waited for 5 minutes? We were just doing something..." Astrid groaned but mumbled the last part.

Helga's facial expression changed quickly from apology to incurious. "I don't want to know! I'm just sayin' if you want, the bathroom is yours" she smiled. "Good night you two!" Then she went out and closed the door behind her, with a little chuckle.

"Dammit!" Astrid mumbled.

I looked at her and could see the scarlet-red color cover her whole face. Awww...

"Stop smiling like that," she said. I didn't even realize the way I was looking at her.

I chuckled. "Your mom is sweet"

Astrid looked at me and rolled her eyes. "Yeah... But she always interrupts me..."

"Don't you have a lock to your door?" I asked. That question had been in my head since we started kissing in her bed...

"I used to..." Astrid murmured and sighed. "But I lost the key somewhere..."

Sad... I would really enjoy if we just could go crazy without any worries of being caught!

- Ups... did I really say that?...

I looked at the clock, it was already 08:21 p.m.

...Time flies when you have fun... I guess that's true...

"I think I'm gonna change," I said and stood up.

"Okay, I'll probably do it too," Astrid said and watched me as I grabbed my bag and headed for the door.

I opened the door and looked out of her room. I heard Astrid chuckling from her bed, so I looked back with a questionable face.

"The bathroom is the door opposite from my room," she said. She must've guessed my wonder.

"Thanks" I chuckled. "I'll be right back"

She nodded and I left the room heading for the bathroom to change into something I could sleep in...

...I was just planning on sleeping in my shorts again... And maybe a shirt too... depends on what Astrid want...

I grabbed the handle and opened slowly. The bathroom was very nice and big. It was bigger than my own private one - the one, that was connected to my room. I closed the door behind me and locked it. I then turned around and walked over to the vanity, placing down my bag before unzipping it and taking out the needed clothes.

...

After I finished changing and brushing my teeth, I unlocked the door and walked out. I had decided to wear my black shorts and a blue t-shirt, so now I just had to go back to Astrid's room.

I walked over to her door and gently knocked. "Can I come in?" I asked. Maybe she was changing?...

I could hear some noises and a pant. "Yes... Now you can..." Astrid's voice sounded through the door.

I carefully opened the door and went in. Astrid had apparently been changing as well since most of her clothes from her closet were spread out on the floor.

She was standing in front of her mirror, brushing her hair while looking at me. I smiled and put down my bag before heading towards her bed and sitting down.

I just admired her as she was standing there, wearing her night clothes - shorts, top, and a loose shirt...

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Shirtless And Sparks?]