[Chapter 074] - In Love With Him

[Astrid's Point Of View]

......................................................................

Hiccup was currently drying my hair with a towel. I don't know why he wanted to do it, but I just let him since I think it's cute...

I took the moment to look around his room. I loved how it was. Last time I was here, I didn't notice all the details. It was a really modern room and I like it.

And the big queen-sized bed in the middle, especially, made it seem like a really expensive bedroom.

Hiccup finished drying my hair. It was a process which takes time, but it didn't feel that long for me when Hiccup was doing it...

He took the towel and went out to the drying rack. While he was doing that, I laid down on his bed, reaching for my phone again.

Luckily, my parents hadn't texted me again. I turned over, resting on my stomach and checked through the social media on my phone. I saw I had a few notifications from Snapchat, so I went in and opened the messages.

The first one of them was from Ruffnut, who was asking me what I was doing at the moment. I had received the message about an hour ago, so I better answer right away.

I pressed the camera button to snap a picture of myself, but I suddenly felt a warm body hovering above me. I giggled lightly as Hiccup lowered himself down on top of me, nuzzling his head in the crook of my neck and peppering the back of my ear carefully with small sweet kisses.

I looked back at my screen and saw the perfect image, ready to be taken. I pressed the button and sent the picture to Ruffnut, with a little text saying: 'Being lazy together with him:D'

I turned off my phone and put it aside, before flipping both Hiccup and me around. He rolled over on his back and I crawled on top of him, laughing.

He laughed as well as I straddle myself on top of his abdomen, putting my hands on both of his cheeks.

"Kiss me" he whined playfully as I was just sitting and smiling at him. "...I don't bite... yet..."

I chuckled and leaned down, connecting only the tips of our lips. I felt Hiccup's hands resting around my hips as he and I just nibbled each other's lips. I wanted to tease him so I didn't lean down enough to properly kiss.

I could feel Hiccup trying to lift his head up, but I held it back in place with my hands. I nibbled his lips one last time before sitting back up.

"Noooo! Is that it?! I. Want. More" he cried, pouting.

I snorted. "You dork" I moved a little more down and placed myself right above the hem of his sweatpants. I was getting a bit numb in my neck, so I had to change position...

I removed one of my hands from his cheek and placed it in his hair instead, fiddling around. I leaned down, resting my whole upper body on top of his. He really seemed to like our closeness.

He reached both of his hands up and rested them on my cheeks, dragging me closer to his face.

I leaned in and closed the gap between us, moving my other hand up and resting both of them on his cheeks as well.

The kiss was a slow, still soft one, but it quickly changed as I carefully chewed his lower lip. I made sure not to make it hurt.

I felt Hiccup chuckle into the kiss, so I just continued to chew, pressing his cheeks together and making him look stupid and funny.

Hiccup was just laying still and - hopefully - enjoying what I was doing. I had no idea why, but I've never tried anything like this before, so I had to explore and experience...

...Nevertheless, he is my boyfriend and that's something a couple does... I think...And hope...

Hiccup now pressed my cheeks together making me look stupid and funny. I stopped chewing on his lower lip and raised my head a bit to look at him.

He was just looking as funny as I was... I tried my best not to laugh.

I kept his cheeks pressed together and leaned down again connecting our fishy-ish lips.

...We are weird, but I think it's cute...

We pulled away after a few nips and looked at each other with smiles on our faces.

I was just about to change position again, but Hiccup suddenly put his hands on my shoulder, slowly pushing be a bit up.

I thought he liked this...

"No, don't! I'm just trying something" Hiccup quickly exclaimed and grabbed my shoulders as I was about to get up.

I frowned, but then felt him lifting and bending his legs, placing his feet - ...eh foot - in the space between my hip and my thighs.

...What are you up to, Haddock?

"Ready?" He smiled.

"What?" I asked confused. Hiccup moved his hands from my shoulders, down my arm, ending on my hands. He grabbed my hand and now I could see what he was trying to do.

"Ready?" He asked again, this time having a goofy smile on his lips.

I didn't get to answer before he slowly stretched out his legs and lifted me up. I kept a tight hold of his hands as it was hard to keep balance.

I couldn't stop laughing as he lifted me higher and higher up. This position was something you would usually do with your child, telling them that they were an airplane and moving them around in the air, pretending to fly.

I just squeezed tighter and tighter in Hiccup's hands as the distance between us got longer and longer.

Hiccup's feet were securely supporting under my hips, but I was still a little afraid of falling down - and probably - crushing him...

Apart from that, then this was fun! I tried to stretch out my legs and raise my arms more and more.

He and I just looked at each other and started to burst out in laughter. I was laughing so much that I nearly lost the balance, but Hiccup quickly held me up again.

"Okay... I want... to try this..." he said between laughter.

He now began to slowly lower me back down - but not all the way - only till our noses touched. Our bodies were shaking a little which caused us to laugh again.

Hiccup now lowered me a little more down and connected our lips for the 100th time today - I think.

He then lifted me up again. "It's a leg work-out, with rewards" he laughed and continued the same thing over and over.

I am really in love with him...

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Looking So CUTE!!]