[Chapter 113] - *Do You Know How To...?

>>>Caution - Contains sexual Content as well!<<<

_______________________________________________

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

Hiccup had wrapped his arms around me again. I wrapped my arms around his middle and neck, holding us close.

I still couldn't believe what just had happened... Did I seriously just give him...eh...

Did I?... -That was a whole new way of satisfaction, that I never thought was... that good...

...But, the way Hiccup has been moaning and clinging onto me, really made me realize how good he must've felt...

And gods! I hope there is light next time... just to allow me to get a look...

- Stop it! Even though you're still thinking about it, don't mention it!

I suddenly felt some air hit my thigh, which made me shiver even though I had the warmth from Hiccup. I then realized... we weren't covered by the blanket - no, we were laying completely exposed on the bed, cuddled up in each other.

I decided to grab the blanket with my free hand. I got the corner, and now, I pulled it up and draped it over Hiccup's body.

As soon as I got myself covered as well, Hiccup rolled over so he was on top of me. He placed his head in the crook of my neck again.

Just determining from his acts, I would say he wanted me to caress him asleep...

I placed my hands on his back and began to move in circles. I immediately felt Hiccup relax and snuggle even closer. I could feel his lips touching my neck.

I giggled as he slowly kissed me there. I then felt shivers down my spine as two wonderful things happened at the same time.

One, Hiccup began to suck gently, using his tongue to lick the skin - which felt amazing, by the way...

But, the second thing, which happened simultaneously was the feeling of his - now even softer - bulge hitting my womanhood.

I don't think Hiccup meant to do that, but I couldn't help to bite my lip and let out a hum.

Hiccup must've realized that because now he gently made the bulge touch again.

I couldn't help, this took over, the moans continuously escaped my mouth as he slowly rubbed the two spot against each other.

Hiccup was panting as well and continued to suck on my neck.

I let my hands wander downward - over his back - until I reached his waist. I once again felt the fabric of his - new - boxers.

I waisted no time in placing my hands securely on him and push, causing him to thrust.

Even though we had on our clothes, I could still feel the sensation of intimacy and the feeling of 'making love'

...Well, not really - I mean, we didn't have intercourse...

Nevertheless, I still continued to make Hiccup thrust. All this activity, really made me think about our next move...

Should I take off my clothes? I mean, Hiccup had already done his when I held his member...

...Should I give him something back?

Yes! Yes, I should! Hiccup deserves it!

I was thinking about how to say this right... I couldn't just ask him... maybe saying it like a suggestion would be better...

...

I collected all my confidence and whispered: "You know how to take off a girl's bra?"

I instantly felt Hiccup tense up. He thrusted one last time and kept his bulge squeezed in my area. I felt him lift off his head - and probably look at me.

"Are you sure, M'lady?" He asked a bit concerned.

"Yes!" I said firmly. He deserves it!

Hiccup was a little silent. I bet he was smiling. He now lowered himself to my ear a whispered back. "I only know if I try..."

I smirked. "Then go find out" I whispered back, making it sound extra seductive.

Hiccup gently leaned all the way down and picked me up. He placed my legs on either side of his waist and made me sit on his lap.

I was very happy with the place I was sitting... His bulge was right under me and I could feel it grow again.

Hiccup began to snake his arms around my shoulder, and soon he was fiddling with the clasp of my bra.

I ran my hands down his shoulder blades and back. I felt really safe with this man protecting me...

Even though he probably used a few minutes to get it up - classic, by the way - I just rested my chin on his shoulder while I waited. He could take his time... It is a little difficult.

I suddenly heard a click and my bra loosened, but it wasn't taken off...

Hiccup was still holding it. I felt like he was stuck for a moment...

I decided to give him back his confidence, so I took it off in front of him.

Even though it was pitch-back in here, he must've seen it - eh, them...

The bulge was growing and Hiccup was keeping his breath.

I instantly felt him place his hands on my waist, slowly letting them travel upward. I was 'in' at the moment that I just leaned forward and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I wanted his hands to go higher. I wanted them to touch my body.

I became breathless as Hiccup's thumbs now brushed the underside of my breasts. I couldn't describe it... I wanted more!...

Now it was my turn to beg. "Please, Hiccup" I whispered in his ear. I wanted to feel his hands on them, cup them, squeeze them...

I wanted it so bad...

Hiccup caught my signal and gently let his hands travel more. I couldn't breathe as his fingers brushed my nipple.

And then, I felt both his palms on them... Just the feeling of a warm hand on one of the most sensitive spots on my body made me moan.

I clung tighter and tighter to Hiccup's body - the bulge now at its maximum... I assume... He now began to carefully squeeze and massage, rubbing my nipples...

How did I miss this stuff?

I just let my body into this. Giving Hiccup the control. I couldn't imagine how pleasant having sex would be...

...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: A Lonely Morning?]