[Chapter 102] - Very Out Of Focus

[Astrid's Point of View]

............................................................

I made myself ready, got dressed and braided my hair. I decided to go with a simple outfit, but at the same time look fancy...

I know Hiccup hasn't mentioned anything about this being a date, or to get dressed formally, but I still feel like wearing this...

I decided to go with black and white style - Just to avoid making it too formal and at the same time not too casual...

I really hope Hiccup doesn't mind...

...Of course, he won't mind, he is Hiccup... I chuckled at the thought.

...

"Bye, mom!" I yelled and was about to open the door, but my mom quickly appeared in the door frame with a serious look.

I looked at her and then groaned as I knew exactly why she was looking like that...

"Yes, mom... I promise, no inappropriate business, I'm too young and I should be careful of my actions..." I listed. 

"Good..." My mom smiled. "I just want you to understand what consequences you are facing..." She sighed.

My mom and I have had a little talk about this earlier... I think she knows what I was planning to... Or well, she knows what I had in mind...

"Mom... What makes you think I'll go home to my boyfriend and then suddenly get pregnant?!" I asked. "I'm only 17 - soon 18! I know what to do and I know what I want..."

"Nevertheless, you are still my daughter and you are still too young for that kind of stuff," my mom said. "If you think I'm being unfair, then let's ask your aunt - I think the same goes for Heather"

I rolled my eyes. "Okay... I get it..." I sighed. "Please, let's just not talk more about this right now, I have a date to attend to - well sort of..."

My mom smiled a warming smile. "Yeah, you're right...Better get going now" she said and gave me a hug. "Have fun! And promise me not to do anything stupid, okay?"

"Promise!" I smiled and got out the door, waving at her as I made it out to the end of our driveway.

I didn't want my mom to tell me what to do all the time. I know it is only to protect me, but sometimes I want to discover new things and experience them as well...

...I just want to have some fun...

...

I was brought out of my silent thoughts as a jet-black motorbike pulled up in front of me. I glanced up and connected my eyes to the most attractive looking male on the whole planet. He was wearing his usual leather jack and a pair of black jeans.

...At least I could find a small similarity in his outfit, compared to mine.

I could see how his eyes were glued to my body, checking me out and biting his bottom lip.

...Was I too overdressed or does he like what he sees?

Either way, I didn't get to ask as he mumbled. "Wow..."

I went over to him and pressed a sweet, soft kiss onto his lips. "Hello there handsome" I whispered. I couldn't completely see what was hiding underneath that leather jacket, but I am sure he dressed up nicely - because I could spot something that looked like a tie...

This is going to be so exciting!!

Hiccup smiled like an idiot, so I had to broke in... again...

"Can I jump on? Or-?" I asked with a chuckle.

Hiccup instantly snapped back to reality - which I was assuming he had lost the connection to for a moment - and cleared his mind. "Yes! I-I just-" He jumped down and opened the seat compartment, fishing out his mom's leather jacket and helmet. He closed the seat compartment and handed them to me. "Here"

I blushed. He is so cute when he can't focus... "Thanks!" I smiled and started put on the gear.

Hiccup had in the meantime mounted his motorbike and was ready to depart. I could see from the corner of my eye, that he was observing me while I was putting on the gear.

I chuckled under my breath and zipped up the jacket. I turned to him and swung my leg over the seat. I adjusted my position and wrapped my arms around his middle, lovingly embracing him from behind. I snuggled my head close to his shoulder and inhaled the wonderful scent of him.

I felt Hiccup vibrate as he chuckled. "Ready?" He asked and turned his head a little to look at me.

I suddenly got an idea. I wanted to mess a little with him now that he is admiring me so much...

"No" I answered with a playful smirk.

Hiccup frowned. "No? Why not?"

I let a few seconds pass before I grabbed his chin, lifted myself up and connected our lips. I don't think Hiccup saw that coming because he wasn't kissing back at first but soon melted into the kiss.

Even though this was a rather awkward position to kiss, I didn't pull back. All that talk with my mom of 'how to act in a relationship' and 'how to avoid becoming pregnant', made me so hungry for his lips. He is a good kisser and I really enjoy that!

The kiss kept going and I didn't even pay any attention to my surroundings at the moment - only the feeling of Hiccup's lips, moving in perfect sync with mine.

Hiccup didn't seem to mind this either. I bet he had missed my lips as much as I had missed his. I really wish we were in a closed room right now... I could turn this into a make-out session if I wanted, but that would be inappropriate to do here outside on the streets...

All those thoughts, made me forget how long our lips had stayed connected and only the sound from my mom yelling made me snap back to my own body again.

"You two better get going before it gets dark..."

I slowly pulled back and turned my head in the direction in which the sound came from.

I now felt a huge wave of heat forming on my cheeks as I spotted my aunt, uncle, and mom in the window of the kitchen, smiling proudly at me.

"We better get going!" I said and buried my face in Hiccup's back.

I felt Hiccup turning his bike on and soon the wind began to blow through my hair.

...Gods! Why did they have to see that...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Just Like A Gentleman]