[Chapter 083] - So, This Is My House

[Hiccup's Point Of View]

......................................................................

Astrid grabbed the handle, opening the door and gently dragging me inside. As I was fully inside, I got met by that familiar scent.

I took a look around the entryway as Astrid closed the door behind us. It was a very clean and organized place, and I love it!

"You can hang your jacket there, and put your shoes there" Astrid smiled and pointed to the side.

I smiled back and was just about to take off my jacket when I heard some footsteps approaching us. My heart began to beat faster now.

"Hey, mom," Astrid greeted, causing me to turn around.

I now looked at a slim, middle-aged woman, leaning against the doorframe. She had a pair of aquamarine-blue eyes and some blonde hair, which was tied up in a messy bun. A sweet and welcoming smile was spread out onto her lips.

I was in no doubt! This was Astrid's mom.

"Hello, you two," she greeted and went over to us. She gave Astrid a mother-hug and moved a few strands of hair behind her ear, smiling at her. She then turned her head to me and smiled excitedly. "And you must be Hiccup. Astrid had been talking so much about you and finally, I get to meet you properly," she said, walking over in front of me and placing a hand on my cheek, still smiling.

"Nice to meet you Ms. Hofferson!" I greeted with a shy smile. I like how she just acts so casual around people... That really calms me down.

"Please, just call me Helga" She chuckled. "What a polite gentleman! You've found a good one, Astrid"

Astrid's cheeks were beginning to turn pink. "Mom..." She groaned and gave her a death-glare.

"I'm sorry" Helga chuckled. "Well, you are surely handsome too"

"MOM!!" Astrid groaned again and went over to her mom, who was now laughing. "I think I'll introduce Hiccup to dad. Do you know where he is?"

Helga stopped the laughing and went over to the doorframe, taking a quick glance at the living room - probably looking if he was in there.

"I think he is working at the moment, but I'm sure he'll be done in a few minutes," she said. "I'll set the table for you. In the meantime you can show your boyfriend around, okay?"

Astrid nodded and turned to me, smiling embarrassedly while her mother disappeared into the living room. I could now clearly see Astrid's red cheeks as she grabbed my hand and began leading me to the staircase.

I followed her, looking at all the pictures hanging on the walls of her family. I didn't get enough time until Astrid broke the silence.

"Well, that could've been worse... Luckily she didn't embarrass you..." She mumbled.

I chuckled. "Your mother is so nice," I complimented, still following Astrid upstairs.

Astrid looked back at me and smiled. We were now on the first floor and in front of us, were 4 doors - 2 on each side - and a window at the end of the corridor.

Astrid lead me to the first door on the left-hand side. She grabbed the handle and opened. "This is my room," she said and got inside, me following behind.

Once we were inside, she closed the door behind us and let go of my hand to let me get a look around.

Her room was not as big as mine, but it had a perfect size. She had her bed in the corner with a closet and a whole-person mirror next to. On my left, there was a big window with some white roll-down curtains, facing out to the busy road.

The walls had a nice white color with a ray of beige in it. Posters and pictures of different things covered most of the wall behind her bed, but it really made a cozy atmosphere in here.

"So, what do you think?" Astrid asked shyly and went over to her bed, sitting down on the edge and looking at me.

I smiled. "This is a nice place! You really keep things clean here" I said. "Especially compared to my room..." I mumbled.

Astrid chuckled. "Let's just say, I usually had a lot of spare time..." She murmured. "But, I like to know where all my stuff is..."

I smiled and went over to her, sitting down beside her on her bed. Astrid leaned back, laying flat on her back on her bed. "You know you are gonna sleep here with me tonight... In this bed..." She said, smiling at the ceiling.

I chuckled. "Yep, and I can't wait..." I answered and leaned back down as well, still having my feet - foot - dangling down the edge.

I turned my head to look at Astrid. She was still looking at the ceiling, but when she noticed me gazing at her, she turned her head and gazed back.

"What?" She asked.

...I really felt an urge stacking up inside my body...

"Will you kiss me?" I asked playfully. Gods! Those lips... I was really hoping for a kiss...

Astrid facial expression changed into a smirk. "Now? Or just when I feel like it?"

I frowned. "You don't feel like doing it now?... Because I can't wait!... I just don't want to wait, because I want it now..."

Astrid just rolled her eyes while I kept talking, and I didn't realize as she cut me off by locking her lips onto mine. I stopped talking and then quickly kissed back.

She placed her hand on my cheek, rolling over and on top of me and burying her finger in my hair. I swung my arms around her middle, embracing her gently.

The kiss was slow and sweet.

One of my hands now began to travel slowly up her side to her shoulder and further up to her neck, feeling her braid in my hand. I didn't exactly know why, but I can't stop myself from playing with her braid...

The kiss still continued and as time went, our lips began to move more and more, ending up in a makeout session. Astrid kept her fingers in my hair - which I really love! - while I gently caressed her back with one of my hands.

I hope the noises from this makeout session can't be heard downstairs, because it is very loud at the moment...

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Dinner With The Parents]