[Chapter 114] - A Lonely Morning?

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

I woke up the next morning. I felt so comfortable and warm right now. I smiled as I realized, that I was embraced by a familiar scent.

I slowly opened my eyes only to find the bare and muscular chest of my boyfriend. I was so sleepy, that even the thought of snuggling even closer was exhausting.

I looked down at our bodies as they were squeezed together. A shock went through my body as I noticed the lack of clothing.

I didn't wear any bra?!? And, my breasts were pressed up against Hiccup's solar plexus. Did he notice this?

I then instantly recalled last night's happenings...

Maybe, it isn't that bad... I mean, sometimes we have to go forward in order to reach the goal...

...Never mind...

The exposing of my upper body, made me wonder if Hiccup had taken off his boxers during the night...

...Just to... you know... be fair...

I could only see how our bodies disappeared from his middle - and my shoulders - and down under the blanket.

I used the hand, that wasn't holding onto Hiccup's sleeping body, to gently lift up the blanket.

I discreetly peeked inside. I've wondered how it looked like... his member...

To my disappointment, he still had his boxers, but, I could see how big the bulge was from here.

I don't think it is at its maximum size, but it was still looking big.

Is wasn't HUGE - and that's good!... I don't want my first time to destroy me in pain...

I still felt so sleepy, and I feel like I could take at least one more hour... - Especially since I've in the best bed in the world with the best pillow/ teddy - my boyfriend.

I have to change position though... So, I began to bury my face in his chest, nuzzling very close.

As I was doing that, I could feel Hiccup holding more onto me. I had not seen it coming before he turned around - pulling me with him - so now, I was laying on top of him.

I calmed down swiftly as I found this position rather comfy and intimate. I still had his arms around me, I had his chest as a pillow, I could feel his warmth, and, my breasts were hidden away if any intruders would pass by...

...Not to speak of the soft feeling, that gives me shivers, caused by his bulge pressed against my womanhood...

I could sleep forever like this!...

I slowly let my eyes close as I drifted off to another round of sleep...

...

...

...

An hour or so later, I woke up to the sound of birds - not those annoying birds, but calm and relaxed twittering. I felt a lot more energetic and ready to start off the day now.

I slowly opened my eyes.

I looked around the room - the sunbeams were giving a cozy light in here.

I was alone... No sounds, no movement, no people... No Hiccup...

Where was Hiccup? Where is my boyfriend?!

I looked around desperately in order to spot him somewhere. He wasn't there, his room was empty...

I looked back down at myself and suddenly spotted my bra. It was gently placed at the end of my feet with a little note attached to.

I quickly leaned forward and grabbed my bra and the note. I put on my bra and read the note:

Good morning, M'lady

I wouldn't wake you up to tell, but Jack and I are out to get us some breakfast. We will be back soon:)

-Hiccup

A calm smile made its way onto my lips as I read the note. I was more relaxed now...

I decided to get ready, so I put on my jeans and chose one of Hiccup's shirts. I then brushed and braided my hair before exiting Hiccup's room.

It was a little weird to walk around his house without him being here. I've never been alone in his house before...

But, then it hit me... Hiccup only said: he and Jack were out to get breakfast... nothing about Elsa...

Is she awake as well? I have to find out...

I quietly walked up to the guest room and gave it a few soft knocks, followed by a careful call.

"Elsa? Are you in there?" I asked.

I waited a few seconds before I heard the lock getting unlocked. The door was slowly opened, revealing as very tired-looking Elsa.

Her hair was messed up, her eyes were nearly closed, and she didn't seem to feel good...

"Oh. Hey, Astrid" she greeted with a small smile.

"Hey. Are you okay? - I mean, you don't seem to have gotten any sleep all night..." I said.

Elsa sighed. "...True... I've just had this nightmare... but it's nothing! Jack was here to protect me"

I smiled. "Okay. Then... Since the boys are out, how about we go downstairs and maybe talk? Go out to the garden? Watch some TV?"

Elsa thought for a moment. "Actually, I would love some fresh air..." She admitted.

"Then, let's go to the garden. I promise you, it's so beautiful out there!" I smiled.

...

Elsa and I went to the garden. Since it's the Mayor's garden, the size of it is enormous! And the beautifulness of it is indescribable!

I've never really been out here before, but I love it!

We found a bench and sat down. The birds were still tweeting and the leaves made a relaxing sound.

"So... I heard some noises from Hiccup's room...-" Elsa started. I immediately felt my cheeks burn.

Please, tell me they didn't hear it all!!!

"- Did you just enjoy each other or did you make love?" Elsa asked very innocently.

What am I supposed to answer that?!

"Eh... we didn't make love!! So don't worry" I simply said.

Elsa looked a little skeptical at me. "Are you sure? What did you then do that caused all the hums?"

I thought about it... Maybe I could use this in some way...

"I'll tell you under one condition" I pointed out.

Elsa waited a few seconds but then nodded. "Okay... Which condition?"

I smiled. "If I tell what we did, you have to tell me what you did last night, okay?"

Elsa looked shocked at me, but then she may have realized that was the only way. I was only going to tell her about the shower-thing, and maybe about the kissing - but nothing about our little intimate adventure!

"Okay... " she sighed. "But, you start"

I nodded. "As we said 'goodnight' to you guys, we headed to Hiccup's room and...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Dude, Really?!]