[Chapter 091] - A Talk About Love Life

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

"So you are telling me that your mother's sister's family is going to be staying at your's the next couple of weeks?!" Ruffnut asked eagerly as I had told her the news.

"Yep, that's what I just said..." I noted.

"But-but... But how is that even possible?! They aren't all gonna fit in your house and they have a school to attend?!" Ruffnut added. She has seen some pictures, hanging on the walls in my home, so she knew how big this family is...

"Helma and Oswald are gonna take the office, while Heather would be sleeping in my room, Dagur in the living room and the twins will get the guest room..." I explained. "It shouldn't be any problem..."

"But what about their school?!" Ruffnut asked again.

I tapped my chin a few times. "I think they have a different holiday calendar in their country..."

Ruffnut smiled again. "...Aaaah, makes sense...Wish it was me though... could use some holiday..."

"It's only 3 weeks Ruff, then you can have your holiday" I laughed.

Ruffnut's face sank again. "But school is soooo boring!"

I chuckled. "I know, but you must survive!" I stated. "Can't have your dead corpse laying around where people are walking..."

Ruffnut quickly looked at me and frowned. "WTF? What did you just say there at the end?"

I smirked smugly. "Nothing!" I said as innocently as possible.

Ruffnut rolled her eyes and was about to open her mouth, but the sound of the bell, ringing cut her off.

"C'mon, let's head for class," I said and began to drag Ruffnut with me. We don't wanna be late...

...

...

The 2 hours of school are now finally over and Jack, Elsa, Anna, Fishleg, Snotlout, the twins, and Hiccup and I are heading to the basketball field. It is only 10:12 a.m. so the sun was shining brightly.

"I bet none of you can do this new trick I just learned" Snotlout boasted, grabbing a ball and running through the gate and into the basketball field.

"Challenge me Snot!" Tuffnut yelled and ran after him, leaving Hiccup, Jack, and Fishlegs frowning at each other.

Fishlegs shrugged and beckoned Hiccup and Jack to follow. And in no time, the boys were busy playing basketball - showing off skills and tricks to impress each other.

"How about we sit down somewhere?" Anna asked. "Maybe over there?" She suggested, pointing at the shaded spot under one of the larger trees.

"Sure" we all agreed and headed for the spot. The school ground was all quiet - not many people stayed here, they just went home directly after they were released from school -, so there is no one to disturb this conversation.

Another great thing with this spot; was the perfect view of the boys we had from here. So, if I ever start feeling bored, I could just admire my handsome boyfriend as he was running around and playing... So hot!...

As we got to the spot, Elsa took out a big blanket from her backpack and spread it out on the ground.

...

"Okay, today's topic is..." Ruffnut started, glancing around at us with a smirk. "...Sex"

Quietness and nervousness now took over among us - especially Elsa and I, but not Ruffnut...

"Okay...? Anything particular?" Anna asked, still not impressed with the topic.

Ruffnut's smile now grew even wider and she nodded. "First times!" She exclaimed. "We all know they are gonna happen someday. So, I want to talk about your expectations and thoughts about it"

"Anyone among, who isn't virgin?" Elsa asked, looking very seriously at her sister.

A few sighs and some 'no's signaled a still tense atmosphere between us.

...This topic is a soft one, but with my girls sharing their knowledge, it wouldn't be such a disaster...

"Okay, the first question is; when are you expecting to lose your virginity?" Ruffnut asked. "Let's go around the circle, so Elsa, you'll go first," she said.

Elsa was mute, and according to the color of her cheeks, I would believe she is embarrassed as well.

"C'mon Elsa, everything told in the circle, stays in the circle!" Ruffnut encouraged.

Elsa was looking very skeptical about this, but she gave in. "Truth is... Jack and I already talked about it... And we agreed to do 'it' when we both are ready..."

Ruffnut nodded. "But, are you then ready? Or-?"

Elsa shrugged. "I don't know - I mean I'm soon turning 19...." She said. "But, Jack seems to be a little scared, so I'm not trying to force him into something..."

"I agree with you! If I had a boyfriend I wouldn't make him do anything he is not comfortable with..." Anna added. "Besides, it is mostly the boy who initiate these things..."

"Well, not in my case..." Elsa commented quietly.

"Okay, how about you Astrid? When are you and Hiccup planning to do 'it'?" Ruffnut asked in her innocent voice - just to make me blush in embarrassment...

I gave her a death-glare before answering. "Well, as it seems right now... I don't know - I mean, we are at the stage of exploring each other's bodies right now, sooo...."

...That sounded waaay better in my head...

Ruffnut and Anna now smirked evilly and leaned closer. "Uuh. What are you telling us, Astrid?" Anna giggled, but then nudged my side. "Are you telling me you have touched his... you know what... And he has touched your... you know what...?" She whispered.

"ANNA! That was not what I said" I protested.

"Sorry! I was just getting interested..." Anna apologized and put her hands up in defense.

I then cooled down again. "...But, yes... We... We have touched each other's private areas - but we had our clothes on, okay!"

Ruffnut and Anna still smirked. Elsa was sitting quietly and listening carefully as I told them some of the things Hiccup and I were doing - not all our private things though! That's private! But it was just to give them a sense of my love life even though it wasn't their business...

...But they are my friends and they share their secrets as well...

"As long as you remember to use protection!" Ruffnut noted as the conversation took a turn.

I sighed. "You know you sound just like my mom..."

Elsa snorted. "Me too, since Jack has been visiting me, my mom always tells me that... so annoying!..."

"But she is right!" Ruffnut pointed out. "You don't wanna become pregnant, do you?"

"I KNOW I HAVE TO USE PROTECTION!" I yelled maybe a little too loud since Hiccup and Jack now looked at our direction with a frown.

I could feel my cheeks burning like the sun. I feel so embarrassed right now!

...Please tell me they didn't hear it - especially Hiccup...

As I looked back at the girls, they were all looking like they were about to explode.

...And just as I expected...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Only The Word 'Protection']