[Chapter 046] - Relaxing On A Blanket

[Astrid's Point Of View]
............................................................

I was now sitting behind Hiccup on his motorbike, as we drove down through the city. It was so amazing! Believe it or not, I'm actually very relieved... It's not that bad to drive on a motorbike and I really felt like Hiccup had it all under control.

I just enjoyed our moment together, I have never experienced anything alike...

As we passed down the roads, we came across a big glass building. I turned my head to look at the building and I could see a reflection of a cute couple on a motorbike in the glass panels.

I smiled at the image and just tightened my embrace around Hiccup while resting my head on his shoulders. I heard his chuckle from up front. He smiled and nuzzled his head softly against mine.

...I'm so in love right now!...

We continued our romantic drive down through the streets until we arrived at the entrance of the park. Hiccup slowed down and drove over to one of the ramps to the sidewalk. He stopped the motorbike and turned off the engine.

"So, now we are here," he said and took off his helmet. He turned around to face me with a cheerful smile. "Did you enjoy the ride?"

I blushed and smiled just as cheerful back, as I took my helmet off as well. "Oh, yes! Indeed!" I chuckled.

I saw an even happier smile curling up on his lips. I slowly lifted myself off his motorbike and swung my leg over to the other side, before climbing down. He did the same and after that, he opened his seat where there was a small storage compartment.

He pulled out a rolled-up blanket and closed the seat-compartment again. He turned around towards me and I just smiled lovingly.

"Maybe you can take these things and find a place for us while I lock this bike up?" He suggested and nodded toward the entrance.

"Yes, I know exactly where we can sit," I said with an excited expression. He handed me the blanket and winked playfully at me.

As he was about to lean back, I softly pecked his lips. "That for the ride..."

He blushed and smiled gratefully like a dork. So sweet!

I turned around and started to make my way into the park. I had the perfect spot planned out in my head. It was near the small lake, where there was a big willow tree, giving a nice, cooling shade.

I used to go here, when I had some homework that needs to be done or when I want to get my head clear. It was just so peaceful and relaxing...

I walked on the tile-covered road all the way over there and laid down the blanket. It was a nice red and white checkered pattern.

After spreading out the blanket, I turned around to look out for Hiccup. I spotted him walking in through the entrance with our helmets in his hands.

I raised my hand and waved at him to get his attention to where I was. His eyes quickly found me and he smiled at the sight before walking over towards me.

I sat down on the blanket in a comfortable position and just waited patiently for him. I listened to the birds and the wind, which made relaxing sounds around me.

I closed my eyes and laid down on my back, putting my hands behind my neck as a pillow.

I took a deep breath...... Ahhh, so calm...

...

"Hey, are you sleeping already? Am I really that boring?" Hiccup laughed as he approached.

I couldn't avoid letting a smile onto my lips. I opened one of my eyes and turned my head to look at Hiccup who was now a few meters away from the blanket.

I sat back up, using my arms to support me from behind as I slightly leaned backward. My eyes admiringly followed Hiccup as he sat down beside me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. He moved a bit backward and leaned up against the tree behind us, letting my head rest on top of his chest.

...

"You know... You and I have been dating for 9 days already" I whispered as we both gazed at the beautiful lake in front of us, enjoying each other's company.

"Do you keep count of how many days we are dating?" He laughed and stroke a hand down my braid.

I chuckled lightly at his question. "Yes... I like to keep count of the most joyful days in my life..." I flirted and rested my arm on his leg.

I felt Hiccup embracing me and pulling me closer to him. I looked up at him and he gave me a cute wink.

"Me too," he whispered before planting a sweet and passionate kiss on my lips. I raised my arm and put a hand on his cheek, making the kiss longer-lasting. I moved around and rested on my knees, which were placed on either side of his legs - still having our lips connected - and sat down, straddling myself on his lap.

I felt his arms snaking around my waist and pulling me closer. I felt him tilting his head a bit, making the kiss a little deeper.

Oh... Wow... This was much better than I had expected...

I tilted my head as well and now the kiss was getting seriously deep. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself even closer to him.

I suddenly felt Hiccup's tongue, begging to get an entrance by liking my lips.

... I had never tried making out before... So I didn't know how to do it properly... But I accepted and slowly separated my lips a little.

I kept pulling myself closer to him as I felt his tongue, touching mine. We began to move our lips in sync as this make-out session just kept getting more and more heated.

I had never felt this kind of love before and trust me! I will not stop until I need air!

...So good...

I slowly opened one of my eyes and looked at Hiccup who was enjoying this with all his heart and adding as much passion as he possibly could.

This was just too good to stop!...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Cuddling In The Park]