[Chapter 048] - Doing Couples-Massage

[Astrid's Point Of View]
............................................................

"You dork"  I laughed and leaned in, pressing my lips against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled myself closer.

I started to feel him tilting his head a little, making the kiss deeper. Is this going to be another make-out session or-?...

I accepted his request and slowly melted into the kiss. I gave it as much passion as before, but this time it was a little shorter. I had to pull apart for air even though I didn't want to stop...

Hiccup looked at me while I was panting. "Are you okay?" He asked and I felt him stroking a hand down my braid.

I smiled apologizingly. "Yes, I'm fine... I just didn't have as much lung-capacity as I thought" I laughed.

"Oh... Guess I'll just have to be a bit more clear next time I initiate these kinds of kisses..." He laughed back. He stopped laughing a gazed at my eyes, making me completely soft and fluffy inside...

I moved my arms from around his neck, down around his middle. I pulled myself very close to him and snuggled into his chest again. I tightened my embrace around him, letting him know that I wanted him to be close to me. I love this man! And I always will!

"I love you, Hiccup!" I murmured into his chest.

I felt Hiccup's arms tightened as well around me. He leaned down and softly left a trail of kisses on top of my head, leading down to my left ear.

"I love you too, Astrid" he mumbled into my hair and kissed behind my ear. I giggled at the feeling of his soft lips on my skin. It gave me goosebumps... But in a good way!

I nuzzled my head even more into his chest, feeling his toned body underneath my face. I bet he has some noticeable muscles under that shirt...

Hiccup still had his head buried in my hair. I suddenly felt him take a good sniff of my hair.

"You smell so delightful... but at the same time so familiar..." he murmured under his breath. He continued to sniff around my hair, trying to find out where he had met this smell before.

I couldn't avoid giggling. "I may have used one of your perfumes..." I said very quietly. "I hope you don't mind..."

He obviously didn't mind since he just laughed and pulled me even closer. I could feel his heartbeat rise as we were now impossibly close to each other.

He moved one of his hands down and began scratching my back lightly while moving his hand around in big circles. This feeling of someone scratching your back is one of the best! I just relaxed in my whole body as he just continued caressing me.

Oh... I could seriously fall asleep again if I wanted to... But I won't bore Hiccup anymore...

A few minutes went with just him and me being completely silent. Only the peaceful sound of birds and leaves around us were remarkable. But you don't necessarily need to have a conversation to have a good time...

I abruptly felt Hiccup stop his caressing. "No, don't stop..." I murmured pleading. I was just at the edge of falling asleep again...

"Okay, but then you need to turn around so I don't get numb in my arms," he said and released the embrace around me.

I slowly pulled away from my beloved pillow, also known as, his chest and sat upright on his lap.

...If I had to admit it... then I was also beginning to get numb in my legs...

I stood up and stretched myself. Hiccup was still sitting on the blanket, leaning up against the tree behind him. He spread his legs, making room for me to sit down in between. I turned around, facing the lake in front of us, and sat back down between Hiccup's legs on the blanket.

He wrapped his arms around my middle and pulled me closer back to him. I carefully rested my elbows on top of his thighs and leaned slightly back.

He began to carefully press and poke at different sections of my back. I felt a little tension getting released and it just made me more and more relaxed. He improved the pressing and poking by carefully grabbing my shoulders and massaging them while he used his thumbs to make small circles on my back.

...He was very good at this!...

"Didn't know you could do massage too?" I said. "Do you have any more talents that I need to know of?

Hiccup chuckled. "Hmmm, maybe... But I can't recall any of them..."

I laughed at his comment. But speaking of talents, I know from previously that Hiccup has very creative and very talented drawing skills...

"May I ask you something?" I asked, admiring the beautiful view of the lake, with the city in the background, right in front of us.

"You just did" he grinned and continued on massaging my back. "What do you wanna ask me about?"

I took a deep breath before speaking. "Would you ever teach me how to draw someday? And then, maybe I could get permission to see all your masterpieces?"

All the way back to when I was at his house for the first time - the time where we weren't a couple yet - he told me about keeping all his masterpieces in a box so they won't be destroyed. Ever since that time, I had been dreaming about seeing his creations... I just felt like they were... they were... special... for some reason...

Hiccup chuckled at my question and lean forward, planting a sweet kiss on top of my head. "Sure I'll teach you! But drawing takes time and need a lot of patience... It's not as easy as it seems to be..." He said, carefully pressing his thumbs down my spine. "And next time we get to my house, I promise you, I'll show you my masterpieces"

I smiled happily. This day was just getting better and better! And there isn't much time until we meet with our friends again. I just couldn't wait!

...Wait...

"What time is it?" I asked. I completely forgot the time, and I could see the sun had already passed midday...

Hiccup stopped the massaging a looked at his watch. "It's already 12:37 p.m." He said. "We better have to go now unless we'll be late... We still have to pick up our own stuff..."

He was right, we were supposed to be at the twins 01:00 p.m.

"Yeah, you are right," I said and stood up. I turned around and looked at Hiccup while reaching a hand to him.

He took it and I helped him pulling himself up again.

"Thanks!" He whispered and pecked my lips. I blushed and turned around for him not to notice.

He began rolling the blanket back up so it would fit down in the seat-compartment again. I took our helmets and went over beside him, ready to exit the park.

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers.

...I am so in love with him...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: All Around The City]