[Chapter 055] - A Talk About... Jelsa?

[Hiccup's Point Of View]
............................................................

"So, I wanna have a little talk with you, bro" Jack started and looked at me, seriously.

...Oh, no...

"Yeah?" I said and looked back at him. "What do you wanna talk about?"

...I could see he was a little nervous...

"Girls..." Jack said, almost cracking his voice. He turned his head to the side and looked at the girls; Ruffnut, Anna, Elsa, and Astrid, who was still having fun in the pool with talking and laughing.

"Girls?! What do you mean by; 'Girls'?!" I laughed as Jack looked back at me.

It wasn't usually his style, to bring up these kinds of topics...

Jack took a deep breath and looked at me seriously again. "What I mean by; 'Girls', is that, since you've got a girlfriend, and you two are all lovey-dovey-mushy-mushy... Then, maybe you could teach me... How to... you know..."

I frowned as I heard his words. "Lovey-dovey-mushy-mushy? What is that supposed to mean?" I asked with a 'what'-smile.

Jack began to smile as well. He may have realized how stupid that sounded...

He turned around to see if anyone was listening, before turning back to me again. He cleared his throat, ready to clarify. "Look, what I'm trying to say is, that since you are in a relationship and knows what... you know... couples do... Then maybe you could teach me... Because I am very unsure and I don't know what I'm supposed to do... Please..."

...Wow... Never thought I would ever hear that from Jack... I mean, he is usually the one who helps me with stuff...

"But, why? You don't have a girlfriend as far as I know..." I said. I mean, Jack is pretty random sometimes, but I wasn't expecting... that...

I looked at Jack, who was beginning blush while looking down at his swimming trunks.

I widened my eyes as I realized something.

"Or do you?..." I smirked and he looked up at me again. "Who is the lucky girl?" I asked, trying to get him to confess.

He can't lie for me... I know him enough to see through his expression and tell if he is telling the truth or not...

"Come on, Jack... I've already told you about me and Astrid..." I said as he just kept on being silent...

He turned his head to look at the girls one more time. He took one more deep breath and then turned around, looking back at me.

"...Elsa..." He whispered and smiled innocently.

I knew it!!!! Right from the last time, we were here at the twins and I caught him blushing as he and Elsa were sitting beside each other, closely.

I smiled back at him and patted his naked back, congratulating. "Aww... How adorable! How long have you been a couple? And why haven't you told me?"

He shrugged and looked back at Elsa. "We agreed on keeping it a secret until we were sure on what we are... And I guess, now, it's time anyways - I mean, we have only been dating for half a week, but I feel like I'm in a serious relationship with her..."

"Does anyone else than me, you, and Elsa, now about it?" I asked, leaning back and using my arms as support behind.

...By the way... This position really makes my abs pop out... Not that I care, but it gives me a boost of confidence... feels nice...

Jack looked up at the sky, this time, closing his eyes. "I think Anna knows about it... 'Cuz Elsa said something about Anna borrowing her phone and accidentally clicking on the wrong chat, seeing all the heart-emojis and the 'I love you's..."

"Huh? Well, think of it the good way... Now you don't have to keep it a secret anymore" I encouraged, smiling understandingly.

"Yep," Jack said, popping the 'p'. "That also brings me back to my question... Do you think you can help me with all this... eh... lovey-dovey-mushy-mushy stuff?"

I arched an eyebrow and looked back and forth between him and the girls in the pool.

Jack looked at Elsa while she was facing the other way. "Because, ever since she and I started dating, she wanted to share some kisses and do this kind of stuff that lovers do... And I was very unsure of how to do it, so I kept on giving her excuses, like; 'someone is texting me, wait a minute...'"

I could just imagine how Jack was feeling... But I don't see how I can help him with it...

"Just relax and be yourself, don't do anything, you feel uncomfortable with, and make sure to tell her how you feel so she doesn't get concerned or confused," I said.

Jack looked back at me and gave me a friendly and understandingly smile. "Yeah, I'll remember that for sure... But it's always her, who initiate a kiss, and when she does, I'm so afraid to ruin it, so I just freeze completely after she pulls away..."

"Do you like her kisses?" I asked, looking at him seriously.

Jack smiled widely. "Hell yeah! They are amazing! But they always end up being awkward... because of me..." He said and looked down at his swimming tunks again.

"But, then you'll have to add passion to it, make it feel good, make it feel special. Next time when she kisses you, wrap your arms around her. And if she allows you to, then pull her closer to your body. Trust me! I do it every time with Astrid, and... Wow!!... It really makes a difference when you are close to each other"

Jack looked more self-confident now. "But, what do I do if she doesn't let me pull her close?" He asked and looked back out at her.

"Trust me... If you do it right, she would be so charmed by you, that she can resist you - I mean look at you, you are a real gentleman" I laughed.

I like when I make Jack happy!

"Thanks, bro! I wouldn't know what to do if I hadn't gotten a friend like you!" Jack said and smiled gratefully at me.

I just smiled kindly at him and turned my head to look at my gorgeous girlfriend, still having a funny conversation with the girls...

...

"JACK? SOMEONE IS CALLING YOU ON YOUR PHONE" Tuffnut shouted from the door.

Jack sighed and groaned. "It's probably my mom again, telling me I forgot to clean up my room..."

I couldn't avoid chuckling a bit. Jack stood up and began making his way to the door, but I stopped him.

"Hey, Jack!" I said. He turned around and looked at me.

"There is one more thing... Never wake up your girlfriend, when she is sleeping on top of you!" I laughed.

Jack laughed as well. "I'll keep that in mind too," He said and tapped his forehead, smiling.

"Good" I winked.

I had generated this from true experience from when Astrid was using my body as a bed earlier today...

...Miss that time...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: A Good Girl-Talk]