[Chapter 078] - What A Couple

[Astrid's Point Of View]

......................................................................

Elsa and I began making our way towards our boyfriends. We both looked at each other with a grin...

"I hope they are not too busy," Elsa mumbled and looked back at them.

...We were planning on giving them a little visit. I was going to tell Hiccup about the other's discovery of my hickey and maybe give him a kiss... who knows...

Elsa and I took the long route, walking along the walls to get up from behind them. We were careful not to hit anyone or anything while walking. It was a fairly crowded room with many obstacles...

Finally, we made it to behind the boys. They were still busy talking and drawing, having no suspicion about our presence at all.

Elsa and I gave each other a nod before parting. Elsa was the first to reach Jack, tapping his shoulder and making him turn around. He smiled as he realized who it was.

Meanwhile, I sneaked up behind Hiccup and quickly covered his eyes with my palms.

"Guess who," I said, trying not to make it too obvious.

Hiccup chuckled and reached an arm behind, touching my waist. I know my voice is not to doubt about...

"Is it my overly gorgeous girlfriend?" He asked, having a touch of confidence in his voice.

"Maybe..." I giggled and removed my hands.

Hiccup quickly turned around and smiled widely. "It is!" He exclaimed excitedly.

I laughed at his silliness and went over in front of him, sitting down on his lap. "What are you guys doing?" I asked and examined the shapes and pieces in front of them.

Hiccup wrapped his arms around my middle and leaned forward. "We are the ones who make the shapes for the chairs... Wanna try?" He asked.

I nodded and he used one of his hands to grab a pencil, - handing it to me - while he kept the embrace with his other hand.

"Okay, so how do I do?" I asked, looking at the big wooden board in front of me.

"First of all, you take one of those shapes over there," he said and pointed at some paper-rectangles in different sizes and shapes.

I grabbed one of them and pulled it closer.

He turned it over. "The number here tells you how many of them you have to draw onto the board," he said.

The rectangle I chose had the number 2 written underneath, which means I had to draw 2 of them...

I put it down at the corner and began to trace the pencil all around the figure. This was fun, but mostly because I was sitting on Hiccup's lap while doing it.

I looked over at Elsa and Jack, who was both sitting beside each other next to us. They had their own separate chairs though...

...Whatever...

I continued to trace along and Hiccup helped me out sometimes by holding down the shape. I felt like a little child. Haha...

...

As all the shapes were drawn on, somebody came and grabbed the wooden board, replacing it with a new one.

"Astrid!" Someone shouted. I turned my head in the direction and saw Anna and Ruffnut waving their hands to gesture me to get back to them.