[Chapter 047] - Cuddling In The Park

[Hiccup's Point Of View]
............................................................

After about 5 minutes of making out, we sadly had to pull apart for air. My lungs were all emptied out and we were both panting.

I couldn't help but gaze at her unbelievable, astonishing, beautiful, aquamarine-blue eyes.

"Huh, never thought I'd be able to do that..." Astrid mumbled under her breath.

I chuckled. "Me neither..." A smirk appeared on my lips. "But it felt so... so...-"

"Amazingly pleasant?" Astrid asked, interrupting with a grin.

I looked at her, smiling widely while nodding as I never thought I would hear her say those words...

...Yes, you heard right... I didn't think Astrid was the type of girl who was into making out... No, I actually thought that she was more into those short, passionate kisses... Good thing for me because I've wanted this kind of kiss since I fell in love with her...

...And I finally got it! YES!!...

Astrid chuckled delightfully and turned around on my lap. She leaned down, resting her head on my chest and her body on top of mine.

I giggled as she closed her eyes and just relaxed on top of me.

"So, I guess I'm just supposed to be a bed..." mumbled under my breath, playfully.

Astrid chuckled at my comment and turned on her side, nuzzling even more into my chest. "You better grow accustomed to it, Haddock! This is my new preferred sleeping-position" she made clear.

I blushed, but she didn't notice it since she had closed eyes and her head buried in my shirt. I just admired her as she was resting there. I took a deep breath, feeling Astrid rise and fall back down together with my chest. I closed my eyes as well and leaned up against the tree behind me, simply enjoying our closeness...

We really liked our time together and just kept on cuddling on the blanket. Time went so fast, and at one point, I heard Astrid beginning to make some very quiet - nearly unnoticeable - snores.

...Was she sleeping?...

I looked down and carefully moved her bangs out of her face. Her eyes were closed and she didn't seem to mind me.

I really wish that I could lean down and plant a sweet kiss on her forehead, but then I would be moving too much and that may cause her to wake up...

Rule number one: Never wake up your girlfriend when she is sleeping on top of you!...

I didn't know how Astrid would react if I woke her up... And, I didn't want to find out either...

But why am I even considering to wake her up? This was pretty cozy right now and I don't want our moment to stop!

I began to carefully touch her braid, curiously stroking my fingers down the strands. Her hair was so soft and so smooth. I slowly reached the end of the braid where I found a dark-brown hair elastic, holding it all tight together.

...I truly had a desire for something, but I wasn't sure how to do it properly...

...Whatever, she is sleeping anyway...

I thoughtfully grabbed the hair elastic with one hand and the braid with the other hand. Then, I slowly took off the elastic and released her braid, letting the strands unravel themselves.

...I had never seen Astrid with her hair down... She is so beautiful! Why isn't she just letting it be like this more often?...

My loving admiration stopped as I felt Astrid stir a little. She stopped breathing for a moment and then moved a bit more. I felt her snuggle even more into my chest, and then, she began to breathe normally again.

I leaned my head a bit down to see if she woke up. As I moved her bangs out of the way again, my eyes met a pair of astonishing, tired, blue ones. Astrid chuckled as I smiled at her.

"What time is it?" She murmured into my shirt, and then, she lifted her head to look around.

I shrugged and looked at my watch. " It's only 09:52 a.m," I said and caressed her cheek.

She smiled at my touch and sat up - still resting on my lap. She moved all her hair over to one shoulder and reached behind for something. After trying to get it, she stopped and looked around the blanket, obviously searching for something.

"I could have sworn that I had a hair elastic with me..." She mumbled and kept searching.

I then recalled that I was holding it in my right palm. "Here..." I said and handed it to her, smiling awkwardly.

She sighed a sigh of relieve and gave me a grinning look. "Why do you have it?"

I shrugged and smiled, showing my teeth. "I was just admiring your beautiful hair... Why don't you have it like this more often?" I asked as innocently as I could.

Astrid looked to the side and I could sense some red started to appear on her cheeks. She turned back and looked at me. Yes, she was indeed blushing.

"I-I just like having it in a braid... Feels more organized that way..." She answered and began to divide her hair into three sections.

I quickly raised my hands and grabbed hers. "No, let me do it then" I pleaded, looking at her with my very intense puppy eyes.

Astrid chuckled and let go of her hair. She turned around on my lap and moved closer up to me.

"Didn't know, that you could braid," she teased and looked at the lake in front of us.

I shrugged. "Don't get too excited yet... I'm not guaranteeing it will be a pretty braid..." I laughed and began on braiding her hair as best as I could.

...

After doing my best, I wrapped the hair elastic around the end to keep it all in place. I then took a few seconds to look at it.

...Not bad, but definitely not as good as the ones Astrid makes!...

I told her that I was done and she took a good look at it, feeling it all the way down.

"Not bad" she giggled and turned around. I gazed her deeply in her eyes while wrapping my arms around her, pulling her closer.

"Do I get a kiss as the reward?" I asked and gave her my puppy eyes yet again.

"You dork" she laughed and leaned in, pressing her lips on mine. She wrapped her own arms around my neck and pulled herself closer.

I started to tilt my head a little, making the kiss deeper.

...I wanted to make-out with her again... It was just so good...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Doing Couples-Massage]