[Chapter 109] - Getting Wet?

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

I felt Hiccup placing his arms on either side of me. I could feel a light breath hit my ear, so I peeked out to see what he was doing.

"I'll do... If you take a bath with me," he whispered.

Those words hit me like a storm. Did he seriously mean that? Like... Being naked together? I... I don't think I'm ready for that...

I tried not to sound scared as I answered back, whispering. "...H-How?"

I felt Hiccup's body touching more of mine as he slowly let himself down on top of me. He kissed the backside of my ear a few times.

"...You know... Just... You... Me... Water running..." He whispered. The idea was VERY tempting - I mean he is my boyfriend and I promise to do it with him someday... I just don't know if I'm ready yet...

I let out a soft and shaky breath. "Are you sure?... Wouldn't that be too soon?"

I felt Hiccup gently nod. He kissed the spot again. "And I'm not going to force you into it! If you aren't ready, we don't, okay?"

Aww! He is so cute! And he is even giving me the choice!

I placed my hand on the back of his head, combing my fingers through his soft auburn locks. "It's... It's not that I don't want to... I just don't feel ready to get completely naked in front of someone - not even if the person is my beloved boyfriend..." I said. I could feel Hiccup thinking... I hope I didn't offend him... "I'm sorry... I just-just can't do it..."

Hiccup hummed softly and then spoke: "Is it the thought of being naked, that makes you say 'no'... And the thought of being in a shower with me, that makes you say 'yes'?" He asked in a teasing way.

I chuckled. "Well... When you put it that way... I guess..."

Hiccup now began to kiss the spot again, this time I felt his arms wrapping around me like he was about to lift me off.

...And just as I suspected, he lifted me onto his lap and smiled widely.

I frowned. "Why that smile? And what are you doing?"

Hiccup smirked. "I'm taking a shower with you," He said and stood up with me in his arms.

I gasped as I was lifted off the ground. He held me bridal style and began to make his way to the bathroom.

He couldn't seriously mean that, could he? Either way, I'm not going to take off my clothes!...

...

Hiccup put me down inside his private bathroom. He locked the door and went to the shower cubicle, opening up the glass door and stepping inside.

I couldn't do anything other than just look at him with a frown. I really hope he understands my decision...

I am not taking off my clothes! And it would be kind of awkward - both for him, but also for me - if he stripped from all his clothes.

I snapped back as I heard the water starting to run. Was he serious?!? Hiccup was just standing there, touching the water with his hands a few times to check the temperature...

That was a little weird...

I didn't get to ask; why he did so before he went over and wrapped his arms around my body in a warm - and a little wet - embrace.

I looked up at him, raising a brow. "You did hear me when I said 'I just don't feel ready to get completely naked in front of someone'?" I asked, just to make sure...

Hiccup nodded. He pulled back from the hug, but still held his arms around me. I looked up at his face once again, and a smirk started to appear on his lips.

He is acting rather weird tonight...

I sent him a questioned look. He just smiled and leaned down to my ear.

"You don't necessarily need to be naked to take a shower, y'know..." He whispered in a seductive way... I have to admit: that kind of made me blush... a LOT!...

I pulled back from his face to look at him properly. "You serious?" I asked.

Hiccup's face became serious now. "Dead serious! - But I'll only do it if you want to..."

I took a few seconds to think about it. "...Ehmm... Okay, so, let me get this straight... You want me to take a bath with you - wearing our clothes?!?"

Hiccup nodded. "Well, in case you have another option?..."

"But-but... Don't you worry if it gets wet?! I mean, it's some very fancy clothes..."

Hiccup shrugged. "Nah... If my clothes have to wet for me to take a shower with you, I'll take it!" He smiled.

He must be joking, right?

Hiccup smiled and leaned closer. "So, what do you say? Want to take a shower with me, M'lady?" He asked giving me his very intense puppy eyes.

I narrowed my eyes at him. He is so odd sometimes...

He kept those puppy eyes, and eventually, they made me break. "Okaaay..." I sighed.

The thought of getting wet while wearing clothes isn't my most preferred...

Hiccup's face lit up and he immediately lifted me up again. I gasped again, clinging on to him as he made 'our' way into the shower.

The water was still running. I really hope it isn't cold! I really hope!

Hiccup looked at me and chuckled. "You ready?" He asked with a cheeky smile.

I just looked at him with a playful glare. "If the water is cold, I'm gonna hit you!" I said and poked his chest.

Hiccup didn't say anything, he just tensed up. I clung even more into him, hiding my face in his chest as he stepped inside the cubicle.

The water wasn't cold, but it was certainly not warm either!

The water beams hit me and I soon found myself soaked. It wasn't a nice feeling, and if it wasn't for the presence of my boyfriend, I would've gone out right now!

Hiccup was soaked as well. His shirt was sticking to his skin and his hair was dripping water in his face.

He gently put me down and closed the glass door. He then turned around and gave that cute look I always melt by...

I stepped up close to him - feeling my socks soaked as well - and stood right in front of him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer.

We just stood there, water constantly pouring over us, gazing at each other's eyes...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Soaked And Heated]