[Chapter 081] - Gods! I Missed You!

[Hiccup's Point Of View]

......................................................................

I got to school early today in hope to see Astrid. I know we only haven't seen each other for almost 12 hours, but I was still missing her.

I met up with the gang and started a casual conversation while I waited for Astrid... She usually makes it to school in good time, but today she wasn't here yet...

We began walking towards her locker to maybe find her there...

...

...Still no Astrid...

I was confused. What if something happened to her?

I decided to stay here at her locker to make sure to - at least - see her before class!... - If she ever shows up, of course...

The whole gang was agreeing with my plan and wanted to keep me company while waiting. Ruffnut told me she received a message from Astrid, indicating that she - for sure - wasn't sick or something...

...That's good!... Now I just have to wait patiently for her, maybe she is just a little late today...

...

"Okay, so while we are waiting..." Anna started, getting everyone's attention. "...Elsa and I actually have some good news to tell you..."

"Ooooh..." Tuffnut said, making it really dramatic. "Did you finally find some gold in your backyard?"

"WTF, Tuff?" Ruffnut asked questionably.

Elsa chuckled. "Noo, Tuff, we are still diggin'..."

Anna snorted. "Anyway... As I was about to say, Elsa and I have some good news for you, which may have an impact on our next 'Game weekend'..."

Tuffnut face went from frivolous to serious in seconds. "Wait! Are you telling me that you can't be joining at our next 'Game weekend'?

Elsa rolled her eyes. "Nooo, Tuff! As said, it was good news..." She calmed.

"Hit it!" Snotlout shouted. "What is the good news then?"

Anna and Elsa looked at each other with smiles spread across their lips. They surely seemed very excited about this...

"As you may know, our family owns this holiday home, not so long from here..." Anna began.

"Yeah! I've been there, haven't I?" Fishlegs stated happily. "It's that place by the sea and the beautiful forest, right?"

"Exactly!" Elsa agreed. "I think Jack and Tuff were there too"

"I don't really remember..." Jack mumbled and scratched the back of his head. "How many years ago did it happen?"

"3! We were only 14-15, and I remember that you guys just hit puberty and your voices were so screwed" Anna laughed. "It was so funny!"

The boys crossed their arms. "Ha-ha... Very funny..." They said in unison... ...I could clearly sense the sarcasm, so I let out a little chuckle.

"Enough about memories, let's get to stick to the point" Ruffnut giggled. "So, what were you girls about to say?"

"Oh yeah, we wanted to tell you, that we've been talking with our parents" Elsa explained. "We asked them if we were allowed to bring friends there again this year..."

"Yes! And they gave us permission! We can all go there, guys!!!" Anna supplied, jumping happily.

"So, what we are sayin' is..." Elsa continued. "We would like to invite all of you to do the next 'Game weekend' there," she said and gestured to all of us. "And Astrid of course" she quickly added.

"Yeah, think about it guys and tell us a date, so we can arrange it," Anna said, turning around ready to leave. "I have to speak with my teacher, see you guys later, okay?" She said.

We were just about to answer when we heard someone shout from behind.

"BABE!"

I immediately recognized that voice! I quickly turned around, instantly spotting my divine beauty, running towards us.

She had her arm wide open, ready to hug, while she was running. I smiled and did the same, ready to give her a hug.

Gods! I missed her so much!

Astrid ran up and jumped, locking her legs around my hips and wrapping her arms around my neck and back, holding on tight. She nuzzled into my neck and squeezed me as though we haven't seen each other for years.

...Which I understand why...

I wrapped my arms around her body, - one under her thighs and the other across her back - keeping her in a tight embrace. We stayed like this for a few seconds before she pulled her head back a bit and looked at me.

...It looked like tears was about to spill from her eyes... ...Why? Did anything happen?

I didn't get to ask her before she connected our lips gently. She was so soft and so shaky... Was she sad or something?

I kissed back and after a few seconds, she pulled back and nuzzled back into my neck.

"Is something wrong, M'lady?" I asked, concerned. I was really starting to get scared...

Astrid just snuggled even more into my neck. "No... Why?..." She mumbled.

I frowned. "...Nothing, you just seemed... sad... but if you are okay then I'm calm again" I said and rubbed her back gently. She was like a koala on a branch... And I'm the branch...

"I missed you" she murmured.

I chuckled. "Me too, why are you this late?" I asked and turned around, slowly making my way back to the gang - still carrying her.

Astrid sighed. "I overslept," she said. "My alarm was killing me..."

I hummed understandingly and went over to the gang, who was 'aww'ing at us - well mostly the girls...

I honestly thought Astrid would release me to greet her friend, but she didn't...

"Aren't you going to greet the others?" I whispered, so only she could hear it.

Astrid lifted her head a bit. "Oh sure, can you turn around for a moment?"

I chuckled and did as she wished. I turned around so Astrid could see her friends. I couldn't see anything but I could hear their conversations.

"Hey" Astrid greeted.

"Hey, Astrid, you okay?" the girls greeted and I felt them give her a little hug - if that was possible in her position...

"Yeah, sorry if I'm being a little weird today... I didn't get a lot of sleep tonight..." Astrid explained.

"Okay, but you better get your stuff, class starts in 5 minutes" Ruffnut pointed out.

I felt Astrid stiffen a bit, but she still didn't jump off.

...I didn't mind of course!...

I felt Astrid snuggling back into my neck and mumbling. "Will you get my stuff? I'm too tired..."

"Of course, M'lady," I chuckled and went over to her locker. "...Code, please?"

Astrid tilted her head a little and whispered in my ear. "1-2-1-9"

I dialed in the code and opened her locker, taking out her stuff and carrying her and her books to the classroom.

I followed the others since we still had 'topic week' and we were supposed to be in the same classroom for the whole day again.

Astrid was still hugging with all her power. It felt pleasurable to be so close to her, but I still wonder why she is so snuggly today...

I'm gonna ask her later...

......................................................................

[- Next Chapter: Are You Ready?]