[Chapter 065] - What A Way To Wake Up

[Astrid's Point Of View]

......................................................................

As I was done in the bathroom, I unlocked the door and headed back into the kitchen. I could hear the laughter from the twins, booming through the walls.

...They must all be awake...

I smiled and went through the door, entering the kitchen.

"Good morning Astrid" Tuffnut greeted happily as I got in.

"Morning" I greeted back and sat down at the table. Most of them were awake and currently having fun with a little game of poker.

...But I didn't see Hiccup anywhere...

I leaned closer to Ruffnut. "Do you know if Hiccup is awake?" I whispered.

Ruffnut turned her head and smirked at me. "Why don't you go check it out yourself... Haven't seen him and Jack awake yet..." She said and nodded towards the living room.

"... I'll do..." I said before standing up.

"...Hey, Astrid?" Elsa asked, causing me to look at her. "...Are you going to wake up Hiccup?"

I nodded and she stood up as well. I went to the doorframe of the living room and saw Elsa following me.

"I'm gonna wake up Jack then," she said and went over beside me.

I smiled. I knew how big a sleepy head Jack was... He was always the last one to wake up when we had these kinds of Game nights.

...I guess he now has gotten himself a competitor...

I smiled at the thought of what I was thinking of doing to Hiccup. I looked at Elsa and she smiled as well.

...This was going to be fun...

We both went into the living room to find our sleeping boyfriends. And as expected, they were both completely knocked out and sleeping deeply...

I 'aww'ed as I saw Hiccup, still hugging they pillow like it was me...

...Still, wish I was that pillow...

Elsa went over to Jack while I went over to my handsome little dork and sat down in front of him. I put my hand in his messy hair and gently stroke down through it.

I love his hair! So soft and so beautiful... I also really love the color...

"Hiccup... Time to wake up..." I whispered and continued to caress his hair.

...He didn't move...

I moved my hand down the back of his head and onto his neck. I rubbed him a bit with my tump as I just admired his handsome face...

I began to lightly shake him a bit. Maybe that'll wake him up...

...But nothing happened, he just turned around, making his naked back face me.