[Chapter 106] - We Bet On You Two

[Hiccup's Point of View]

............................................................

I grabbed the handle and opened the door. As expected, my best friend and his girl had arrived.

"Good afternoon you two!" I smiled.

"Hey, bro!" Jack smiled. Elsa was smiling as well.

"Come in, come in." I beckoned them. They both thanked me and went inside, Jack carefully closing the door behind him.

One person was still missing though! I looked around for a moment. "Uh...Astrid is just-" I didn't get to finish before the gorgeous woman appeared behind me with a smile.

"Hi, guys!" Astrid waved and went over to wrap her hand around my upper arm.

Elsa and Jack took off their jackets and hung them up. They were both dressed nicely, so I assumed they went eating at a fancy place...

We had a little talk about what we missed out in each other's lives. We decided to go into the living room and have a seat. Astrid and Elsa were very busy with their conversation - praising each other's looks and talking about girl-stuff, I assume - so they just left Jack and me in the hallway.

I decided to use the opportunity to get some of my wanted info from Jack...

"So, tell me all about it!" I smirked. "Did it go well? Was it awkward? Where did you go?" I asked and leaned up again the wall.

I just realized how interested I was in Jack's love life...

I mean, I kind of see him as my own brother and I really want the best for him. I already feel like I've helped him a lot! He is not the girl-shy boy he was years back. He had been growing up a become a man now.

And furthermore, I think Elsa and Jack are perfect for each other!

-Wow... Where did that just come from?...

Anyway, Jack just shrugged a smirked back. "No, it wasn't awkward" He smiled. "And I really hope she liked it... I took her to the theme park down in town..."

"Really?" I asked with curiosity in my eyes. Jack nodded proudly. "...Then Astrid was right..." I mumbled under my breath.

"Oh no... Did I do anything wrong?" Jack asked his eyes beginning to get worried. I could sense a bit of panic spreading in him...

...Maybe he heard that...

I quickly shot up and put my hands on his shoulders. "No! No! No!" I clarified. "You did the most right thing to do!"

Jack frowned. "Wha-. Did you and Astrid bet on us?" He asked.

"No?" I said, frowning as well. "Why would we do that?"

Jack shrugged. "Donno... Elsa and I just bet on you guys..." He said with a cheeky grin.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why? Why did you bet on Astrid and me?" I questioned. "-And what exactly did you bet on?"

This was weird! I feel a little confused at the moment...

Jack just kept the smile on. I just kept staring at him. Was he going to tell me or what?! I'm waiting!

I gave up. "C'mon! What did you bet?! At least let me know!" I pleaded.

Jack looked into the living room for a moment and then back at me. He was probably checking up on the girls and assuring, that they didn't hear what we were talking about...

He finally looked back at me and leaned closer. He put a hand up to the side of his mouth and whispered: "We talked about you two... And Elsa bet you've had sex before we arrived - I bet, you are planning to tonight..."

...Eh... What?!

I frowned really much now. What am I going to answer to this?

Jack leaned close again. "So... You two didn't... You know *fake cough*... Before we came?"

I widened my eyes and shook my head. "No! Are you mad? My dad is still in the house!"

"AH-HA!" Jack smirked and pointed at my chest. "So you are planning to do it..."

"Wow! Wait a minute! How did you get that out of 'My dad is still in the house'? - I never said anything about having planned to do that stuff" I pointed out.

In fact, I indeed planned to... They shouldn't know though - that would be awkward...

"Is Astrid staying overnight?" Jack asked, changing the subject - well, kind of...

I nodded slowly. "I hope so... Why?" I asked.

Jack leaned closer. "And you haven't planned to have sex tonight?" He asked with a smirk.

"Geez, bro!" I exclaimed. "Can you please keep it down?!" I shushed. "And don't you have anything other than intercourse in your mind?"

Jack shrugged. "I'll do it if you do" He mumbled.

I stared at him. "Excuse me what?!"

Jack looked back up. "Look I really want to take the next step with Elsa..." He whispered. "And I'm not saying, that it has to be here - I'm just saying, that if you and Astrid... you know - 'it'. I'll do it with Elsa too..."

"Why do I need to do it first?" I asked. "Can't you just go first?"

Jack shot up and looked at me seriously. "No! I need someone to tell me what to do! And you are my best friend Hiccup and I trust you!"

"Okay..." I mumbled. "Let me just recapitulate," I said. " You want me to have sex with my girlfriend and then tell you how it is, so you can try it out yourself?"

Jack puckered and half-nodded. "Well... You really make it sound like I'm just using you..."

I smiled. Jack is silly sometimes...

"I don't think Astrid and I are ready for sex yet... But, we'll let time find out..." I said. "Now... Let's join those girls and put on that horror movie!" I chuckled.

Jack tensed up. "Here goes the nightmares..." He mumbled.

I just laughed and swung an arm around his shoulder. We went together into the living room, where Astrid and Elsa were seated on each of the couches. They were busy talking, so they didn't notice as Jack and I sneaked up behind them - Jack behind Elsa, and me behind Astrid.

I tried my best not to make any sounds but as my prosthetic foot collided with the wooden planks, it made a slight creak...

Astrid noticed and was about to turn around, but I quickly wrapped my arms around her. Astrid giggled and turned her head around.

"Finally you decided to come! Let's put on a movie... and cuddle up..." She mumbled the last part.

I nodded and smiled a goofy smile...

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: A New Mission]