[Chapter 095] - Uncontrolled Hickeys

[Astrid's Point Of View]

............................................................

I moved a little and lifted my head up, eyes now open. "Pwease... Just a little bit?... She doesn't have to know that you are here..." I asked and gave him a pair of my best puppy eyes...

A few seconds went with Hiccup probably thinking this through before he sighed in defeat. "Okay... But if your mom gets mad at me, you are the one who apologizes! Okay?"

I smiled widely. "She'll not even notice you..." I assured.

Hiccup gave me a pair of serious eyes. "But still, you'll never know..." He said. "Promise me"

I could see the fear of my mom being mad at Hiccup, filling his eyes. She'll not be mad at him - only mad at me -, but I'll still make him think that... Just to make him nervous...

...I love when he acts a little paranoid... That's cute...

"I promise" I chuckled. "Now get in here!" I demanded and moved a bit to make room for him to lay down beside me in my bed.

Hiccup now smiled. "As you want, M'lady!" He chuckled and took off his jacket and put it on the floor before crawling in.

I quickly wrapped my arms around his middle and pulled him down on top of me, hugging him. Hiccup chuckled and made some small pants as he tried to adjust himself - which I just made more difficult by clinging on to him like that.

I want to cuddle up with him, so as soon as he was all the way in, I pulled him down on top of me, nuzzling my head into the crook of his neck.

Hiccup chuckled again. "Whoa... Easy there. I don't want to crush you!..." He said.

"I don't care" I snapped back and just kept pulling him down. I started to kiss the spot softly, inhaling his charming scent. I felt my hand tighten around him.

...I don't want to let goooo...

Hiccup must've thought there was no other way without crushing me than turning both of us around, so now I was on top. I gasped quietly at the sudden movement but quickly relaxed again as Hiccup's silky lips connected to mine.

I let all my passion and emotions pour into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck instead. I pulled him impossibly close and now I could feel his chest pumping against mine.

My thoughts and focus on the kiss got cut off as I felt some warm fingers, slowly invading under my shirt. I couldn't describe the feeling of him touching me...

If it wasn't from the fact, that he was going home in a few minutes, and mom was about to open the front door any minute from now, I would've ripped his shirt off and grope all over his body...

After a few passionate seconds of lips against lips, I felt Hiccup open his mouth a bit more and started licking my lips - begging for approval. I gave permission and parted my lips, immediately feeling his tongue slide in and graze mine.

I just let his tongue explore my mouth, while keeping a tight embrace around his neck. It was completely silent and calming in my room - not counting all the rather loud and sloppy sounds, which echoed around the walls...

After what felt like an hour - probably only 5 minutes or something... - both of us pulled back, panting heavily for air while gazing at each other.

None of us said anything, but the way our eyes were locked, spoke all the needed words. I wasted no time in pushing his head to the side, giving me perfect access to his neck and jaw.

I buried my fingers in his auburn locks and latched my lips onto his soft skin, trailing small kisses down his jawline.

Hiccup let out some quiet moans, that really made me want to continue this, so I trailed even more down to his neck. As my lips moved over his skin, I suddenly felt him clung tighter to me, and this time, a deep moan escaped his lips.

...Must've hit a sweet spot...

I now started to kiss more intensely in that area to make sure where it was. And just as I had hoped for, I had hit the right spot - according to the continuously satisfied hums, Hiccup made.

I enveloped the area and began to suck. Hiccup continued to hum and now I felt his hands travel further up under my shirt. That gave me goosebumps...

I had all my focus on his movements at the moment, that I didn't realize how much Hiccup was humming. I slowly let air into my mouth again, making a loud 'smush' sound as I pulled back from his neck.

I took a few seconds to get a good look at the very dark-red spot, I had left there. Even in this dark room, it was very clear to the naked eye.

Hiccup turned his head back with a curly smirk on his face and a pair of sleepy eyes. I don't think he is aware of how intense that mark is looking...

I didn't get to say anything before Hiccup rolled over and latched onto my neck. I couldn't get a single word out as my mouth was stunned due to the sudden pleasure flowing through my body.

The only sound I managed to say was an open-mouthed 'ohh'. I felt how a vacuum pressure was put on that certain sensitive spot on my neck.

How did he know exactly where it was? - I mean, I had used a bit of time just searching for it, but he just latched right on there...

I moaned in pleasure as his sucking got more and more intense. It was a really nice feeling.

...I forgot all about the fact that everyone could see this tomorrow-

...-Wait! What did I just say?!

My eyes widened and I felt Hiccup pull back and sit back up, looking at me with concern. "I-I'm so sorry!! I know you told me not to, but I couldn't... I just couldn't help myself..." He apologized, looking down in shame. "I'm so sorry!..."

"It's okay, I-" I got cut off as my phone started buzzing and ringing loudly. I forgot to turn the sound off... I groaned and reached for it to answer.

As I placed it up to my ear, I immediately realized who it was...

"Hey, Astrid! It's Mom!" My Mom greeted, happiness filling her voice.

"Hey, mom, " I answered back. I could feel nervousness starting to pump through my veins now.

"I just wanted to make sure you are at home," she said.

I sighed. "I am, Mom... Don't worry..."

"Good! Because we are home in about 3 minutes time, so get ready, okay?" She said.

I widened my eyes. "Yes, Mom," I tried to sound normal. "...Bye, see you in a bit"

"Bye, honey, see you!" She said before she hung up.

I removed my phone and looked at Hiccup. He was looking very terrified. He must've heard the conversation.

He looked at me. "What do we do?"

............................................................

[- Next Chapter: Don't Get Caught!]