The Broadway stars

it was a beautiful night in new york city, everyone was at the bar catching up on old times,

 it had been awhile  since they had heard from each other everyone was busy with their jobs and exciting new things happening in there life but now they were all back talking as if it hadn't been so long.

 "the kids are doing really well in the drama club right now where working on cats"  

everyone rolled there eyes. "oh God, anything but that" Dee Dee said groaning 

"Look I can't think of everything, it's not such a bad production" Trent said trying to justify his work, but obviously failing because I don't konw about you But Cats is the worst  gosh darn thing ever. (no offense to people who love it) 

"I could help with the costumes if you like" Barry offered even though he didn't care for the musical himself he was happy to put his skills to use for a friend. 

"well whatever you do it won't be as bad as the song you wrote for the monster truck rally" Angie pointed out. 

"that was awful" Sheldon said sifting a laugh, thinking about how awful that was and how odd they looked singing and dancing to a song about acceptance in front of people who came to watch a monster truck rally. 

"speaking of indiana. how are the girls?" 

it had been about 6 years since the broadway stars had come to the small town to try and change people's minds and let Emma and Alyssa go to the prom together.   The two of them were  happily married, still living in indiana.  they had been invited too it was the least they could do for the people who  saved the prom for them.  

Barry was the maid of honor. 

Emma was a private music teacher. Teaching Kids in high school how to play the guitar. Alyssa was a event planner, she mostly did proms, she planned other things too.  Weddings, grad parties, baby showers. In there free time they were both VERY passionate Gay rights advocates. 

The wedding had been about five years ago, no one had heard from them since. 

With was fine for now they had been busy with their jobs the last thing they needed was to go away again for some odd reason. 

little did they all konw, there was going to be some very big changes ahead of them....