break up

So this story will be set after Alastor and Angel had been dating for a couple of months. Mimzy comes into play wich Alastor did something stupid with her wich leads to the break up.

No ones POV

Angel and Alastor were dating for 5 months as all seemed fine. They both had their strengths and weaknesses but even so they seemed to be the perfect power couple. Alastor had learned alot from Angel and Angel from Alastor. It seemed as though nothing could get in between these two. Well that is, until Mimzy came to stay at the hotel and it has been 2 entire months since Alastor seemed to forget about Angel. Angel could still remember the day Mimzy waltzed in.

~ Flashback~

Angel and Alastor were sitting on the coutch as one was reading and the other was attending to his hair. Every so often they would tell eachother how much they enyoi eachothers company and how much they loved eachother, wich created a lovely atmosphere between the two. suddenly Charlie comes in with this small blond haired demon lady who just had the most perfect smile ever. Alastor shot up from his chair seeming to forget everything around him "MIMZY!!" he exclaimed happily as he opend his arms. Angel seemed to fade into the background as Mimzy jumped into his arms "ALASTOR!!! oh how i missed you!!" she shed tears of happyness as they just hugged eachother lovingly. Angel could feel his blood boil as he stood up 'how dare this bitch touch MY al!' he thought to himself but kept a smile on his face. Charlie cleared her throat as the two let eachother go "oh sorry dear, but mimzy and i used to be lovers~" he said fondly. "my dear who is the lad behind you?" Mimzy asked as Alastor turned around "oh this is angel! angel is my...friend" he sais as Angel felt his heart crackling up, but he kept smilling. "it's a pleasure meeting ya sweetheart~" angel said in his ussual flirtatious manner. Alastor walked of with Mimzy seemingly forgetting the past 5 months just like that. Charlie tried to say some comforting words but Angel's smile became wider and sadder "it's oke dollface, i knew i was just a flin'" and with that he walked of to his room.

~End of Flashback~

Angel POV

I sat on one of the bar chairs drinking the ussual as this was my first glass, every hope i had to have Alastor back died within those two months, especially after i saw them making out several times now. Husk was chugging down some of his own booze but kept staring at me. "what?" i finally asked "arent ya supposed to be with al?" "no i'm not and who cares anyway". 'we havent even properly broken up yet...maybey i should find a way to do that, but not right now' i thought to myself. I was calmly drinking from my glass until "Angel! dear! i looked everywhere for you!" i choked on my drink as i started coughing "what the fuck alastor!" he cocked his head to the side in confussion "anyway, what do ya want?" i asked clearly a bit annoyed. "why cant i be with my precious demon in all of hell?" he asked as this pissed me off even more. Husk dropped everything and left very fast as for me, i squeezed my glass so hard that it broke into pieces. I stayed quiet and worked on my breathing while picking the glass out of my hand "angel, dear it is rude to ignore someone who is talking to you" he stated "alastor, i dont think ya got yer own memo" i said as calmly as possible.  "my memo?" he asked confused "yeah, yer memo alastor" i turned around to see that saying his full name made him uncomfortable "angel, darling please just call me-" i cut him off with a quick reply "no!" "...no?" "yeah no" 'how much of an airhead is he? or is he just stupid?' i thought to myself. "angel, dear i do not understand" "we are done alastor" my words seemed to freeze him in place as i stood up "have fun with mimzy, she's a fine girl to be with" i said coldly and just walked past him.

Alastor POV

Angels words echoed through my mind, slowly sinking in and by the time i realized what he meant by it, he was gone. 'what had i done?...what did he mean by...oh lucifer...ofcours mimzy!' i thought to myself, i let my old feeling shine over the new ones i had for angel. I balled my hand into a fist. "unacceptable..." i wisphered as i felt sadness overcome me. I dont know when i started moving as in a blink of en eye i stood infront of angels door, so i decided to knock on it. No responce "angel?" i said gently while knocking again, no responce "angel please, let me explain." "there aint nothin' ta explain" he said coldly. My nails digging into his door 'i wont let you...' i thought to myself "angel please! i need to explain myself" "ya need to get yer ass away from this fuckin' door!" he yelled as i could hear a small hint of hurt in his voice. I was fighting the urge to kick down his door and make him listen to me, but that would only make the whole situation worser then it already was."angel please, this whole situation is a misunderstanding" right as after the words left my mouth, i could hear rummaging and then stomping of angry footsteps. I expected Angel to open the door, but he never did "a MISUNDERSTANDIN'!!!" he shouted angerly through the door "ya fuckin' kiddin' me alastor!!" i felt a unpleasant shiver run down my spine whenever he said my full name. "i heard ya say how much ya just loved her, i saw ya makin' out in the hallways for lucifer's sake!!!" 'he saw that?' i thought to myself "oh and one other thing, how long do ya think it has been alastor?" he asked as i gulped "t-two weeks?" i honestly could not remember "2 MONTHS YA ASSHOLE!!!!". I had enough of this ridiculousness, so i send my shadow to the other side of the door. "hey! no" slapping noises could be heard "i said no damn...dont look at me like that...no...fuckin'....NO..." more slapping noises "damn...quit lookin' at me like that..." until a click was heard. The door went open and i finally saw Angel standing there. He had puffy eyes from crying and he would not look me in the eyes "angel, dear" i said gently as i walk inside closing the door behind me. I pulled him into a hug "i missed you so very much dear...but i must say i am very sorry for my behaviour...it is not like me to act upon my emotions so directly" "oh it is very much like ya al" he chuckled softly as my smile grew wider. My arms around him tightening, oh how i missed his laughter, his smell, his soft furr, his eyes...i missed everything about him. "angel, can you ever forgive this old foolish lad" i look up at him "i might...but it will take time" he said as i looked at him confused "i-i just want to stay friends for now". I slowly let him go "angel...that would be tormenting ourselves!" i exclaimed.  "maybey...but i just need to time to trust ya again..." he said with the best smile he could muster up. "i...understand dear..." i gently take his hand and place a kiss on the back of it "i hope you will be mine again soon" and with that i left him alone in his room feeling a hole inside my chest as if something was missing there.