Curse (alternate ending)

we will start off from where Charlie and the others found madam Malediction to questions her. Because everything before that stays basicly the same :P. have fun~.

No ones POV

Charlie and Vaggie did a great job locating and bringing back Madam Malediction to the hotel. "madam malediction, we are sorry for bringing you back but we need you to break your curse" "i am trully sorry miss charlie, but i cannot break my own curse" she sais as they all stared at her but before they could say anything else, she continiued "but do not fret, my curse was one that wears off with time" "how long until the curse loses it's affects?" Charlie asks as she shrugs making the others groan. She giggles as she is amused by their reactions "it depends on the demon itself, now i would say if angel was hit it would last for a week or a month? but alastor is a class on his own" "meaning?" Vaggie then asks "meaning that this will only wear off in a day or two? who knows, sertainly not i" she sips from her tea as the others groan in annoyance again.

~meanwhile in the kitchen~

Little Alastor POV

I couldnt wait to eat daddy's pancakes! He is the best daddy i ever had!...did i ever had another daddy? I quickly forgot the thought as the plate with freshly backed pancakes was placed infront of me. All the pancakes were covered in strawberry jam and freshly picked strawberries "eat up champ, ya deserved it" he said with a smile. My daddy is always smiling as it makes me smile to, he sais that weird sentence of not beeing fully dressed without one? I dont get that, i dig in as he drinks his tea and watches me. When i finish he would chuckle and wipe of something from my cheek with his finger, then proceeds to stick his finger in his mouth "ew daaaaddy" i whined as he chuckled "it's just some strawberry jam silly. anyway, do ya want to go in town and shop for toys?" I nod but his weird staff argues with him "that is to dangerous for the young master" "oh hush you, he will be perfectly fine. i'm there with him" "no no no n-" "i want to go!" i butted in making daddy's smile get even wider as the staff sighs in defeat. I do not get why he has to bring this staff with him everywhere. We then leave this building as he takes me to all the toy shops around, but i just loved spending time with my daddy. We walked down an empty street as some big scary demons surround us "what's up hotstuff~" "why wont you ditch the kid and come with us~" "cant ya see i'm spending time with my son" he growls grabbing the staff tightly.

Angel POV 

'they fucking better not touch al!!' i yelled in my mind as one reaches for him as i use my lower arms to gently push Alastor behind me while looking at the staff "ya ready to be usefull?" the staff looks somewhat nervouse "you do realize that i posses his magic" "yeah, so?" "...it can destroy you" "i dont fuckin' care! now lets do this shit!". The staff's eye lights up as i feel Alastor's magic enveloping me like a blanket of static as my eye color changes to red, my clothes changes to a similar style as that of Alastor as i loom over the guys who wear by now shitting their pants "yer better fuckin' run!" i say as the world turns to static around them. I could kill  them but then little Alastor would see it, so i decided to mess with their minds before i let them go. I change back to my normal self, feeling drained and tired "daddy?" i hear Alastor say with a worried tone. I turn around with a smile and pick him up "what's ta matter champ?" "a-are you oke?" "ofcours i'm, say ya wanna eat some icecream?" he quickly smiles and nods. 'if only the adult alastor was this fun ta hang out with' i thought to myself while walking.

~2 hours later~

We arrived back home as Charlie comes to greet Alastor first before she looks at me "angel!" she hurries over to me "what?" i ask "what happend to you?" "what do ya mean?" "you weeeelll..." she holds up a hand mirror as i look at myself seeing that the tips of my hair were black "what gives!" i yell at the staff who just laughs "sorry, sorry i just thought it would be funny is al" he said removing the black from my hair. I sigh and go upstairs with little Alastor in my arms who seems to be tired from having so much fun "sorry Charlie, but i need to take this little man to bed" i yawn "oke, goodnight!" she yells as i was carrying everything we bought to my room. "dont you think he needs a bigger bed?" his staffs asks "yeah...i think we should use his bed..." i say tiredly but still manage to get me and him to his room. I place his staff against the wall next to the  bed "look at him, so adorable" "you do realize he will get the wrong idea when he turns back to normal" "i know...but i cant leave him...ya saw how he reacted when i left him alone for a few minutes to talk ta charlie" "touché". I sigh and lay Alastor down gently while i crawl onto the bed myself, holding him close to me while pulling up the blanket. I yawn one more time before i drift off to sleep.

Bonus:

Alastor changed back overnight as it is now morning. He opens his eyes to see he as in his own room 'how did i get here?' he thought to himself before he noticed the other demon he was holding "ANGEL!!!" he shouts in suprise. Angel's eyes fly wide open realizing that Alastor was awake and an adult again "a-alastor, funny seeing ya here" he sais slowly letting go of him "this is my room angel...i should be here" Alastor retorted unamused. Angel chuckles nervously before he gets out of Alastor's hold "look at ta time! i should be doing some work" "angel, angel come back here!" Alastor yells as Angel gets out of bed as quickly as he can only to be pulled back in by his waist. "angel!" "shit!!!" he squirms to get free but eventually was pinned down by Alastor "you will explain yourself right now!!!". Angel looks up at him "oooh, kinky~" a soft blush appears onto his cheeks "t-this is not what this is!" he said unaware of Angel's lower pair of arms reaching up to his sides and tickles him. Alastor laughs as he lets go of Angel, but he quickly held Angel from behind. Alastor just realized something, Angel was not trying to get it on with him...he was running away. A sly smile was now plastered as he gently bites down Angel's neck earning a soft moan from the other "you will tell me everything or this will get much harder for you~" he said seductively as Angel was now trying to get out of his hold for dear life. Al the while Alastor's staff was laughing at the unfolding scene infront of him.